Moldova v Scotland

Sugar_Army

37 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Well I was correct about Israel not being a certainty to win against, Steve Clark not needing to be sacked and Billy Gilmour being overhyped.

Pretty much everyone in the Israel match thread was saying this. More or less the only mentions of the Israel match being easy came from you when you were claiming that everybody else was saying it

Your whole thing on this forum is having arguments with people you've made up in your head and then claiming to be some sort of higher intellect when the incredibly obvious things you predict come true.

'This might be a nervy night, we probably won't win 5-0' is quite literally the most obvious, beige take its possible to have on this match. You're not particularly insightful or clever for coming up with it although I'm sure you'll be all over the post match thread  claiming to have been the only person to have seen it coming on Friday night.

14 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

I didn't put a bet on Moldova to win because I'm not certain they will win and because I don't normally gamble on football. If I was certain for whatever reason I would make the bet.

You are saying that if Scotland win it will be a very narrow victory, so why don’t you put Moldova on to win on a handicap bet. 

It is the exact same as you asking people to bet on Scotland, who think they will win by a couple. 

3 minutes ago, MrWorldwideJr said:

'This might be a nervy night, we probably won't win 5-0' is quite literally the most obvious, beige take its possible to have on this match. You're not particularly insightful or clever for coming up with it although I'm sure you'll be all over the post match thread  claiming to have been the only person to have seen it coming on Friday night.

🤦‍♂️😁

I wasn't trying to be insightful. I was just disagreeing with this chump who is saying we'll win this game at a canter.

On 28/10/2021 at 20:46, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

I for one, am not panicking.  We'll win this 2/3-0 and at a canter.

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

You are saying that if Scotland win it will be a very narrow victory, so why don’t you put Moldova on to win on a handicap bet. 

I'm saying the same as I said about Israel. I'm not certain how the game will go so I don't come on forums trash talking about how we should be doing this or that. If I was certain the yeah course I'd put a bet on, easy money but football shows time and time again that you can't be certain.

2 hours ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

We should be winning this handily.

We fucking know! That's why we're all petrified we'll shit the bed again!  :lol:

TBF, I'm less worried about this game than any similar one in recent memory, partially due to the seriously poor nature of the opposition, and partially because we've somehow developed the knack of getting the results when we really need them under Clarke. But anyone who flat-out can't see the possibility of Scotland toothlessly grinding their way through this game is kidding themselves. Let's hope we at least manage another early goal, for all our sakes.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

It's amazing that you can agree and disagree with the majority view so vehemently on every thread. Always got to be about you pal.

I don't actually bother with a lot of threads mate. Just the ones I feel strongly on. I don't really care about the Future Scotland Team or youth discussion etc. It's not about me, I just put my view out there for all of you to enjoy. 😁 Why do I bother you so much? 

1 minute ago, sheeptastic said:

Anyone remember this game? - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/now-last-scotland-team-travel-22104424

Certainly not Scotland's best squad that day.

Both Caldwells in the team. nightmare fuel.

5 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

If we had San Marino at home on Friday this numbers guy would be shitting it and saying it would be a tough game. Ignore him.

If we had Vale of Leithen at home on Friday night I'd still be worried. It's Scotland FFS. I'll happily watch us take on the best team in the world with absolute certainty we're gonna cause an upset. Some important game against a bunch of goat herders from Eastern Europe? Game's a bogey. 

I seem to remember Moldova being a better side back then; no great shakes, but maybe the same kind of level as the Faeroes. Not quite the San Marino level they are at now.

Maybe it's just that we were worse  :unsure:

35 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

If we had San Marino at home on Friday this numbers guy would be shitting it and saying it would be a tough game. Ignore him.

ignoring doesn't work, there is always another chump who will reply like moonster or eez-eh. 

3 hours ago, AndyDD said:

As it happens I enjoy putting the odd bet on here and there, usually put at least one on for a Scotland game, but we're talking a cupla quid or so. Regardless, I feel zero need to prove anything via screenshots to strangers online. Asking for 'proof', for people to 'put their money where their mouth is', good grief, we're talking absolute definition of wee guy behaviour. 

I used to enjoy an accumulator, but can’t bet as I have a job in football.

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

The lad Brown to get an absolute hatful. The boy McGinn to net about 5 and the Gilmour fella to finally score a goal or two in a re-run of Australia's "Arbroathing" (as it's known in world football terms) of American Samoa. Moldova will resign from UEFA and FIFA the next day, and the country will re-form with Romania, never to be seen again.

Easy peasy.