Moldova v Scotland

Sugar_Army

4 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

I think something similar was mentioned earlier this week.  Only, other posters tended to say that Nisbet had some tough questions.

Looked like he knows he isn't going to start the game.

Edited by 2426255

Buzzin! Massive game tonight. Jealous of the lads away but I've got one eye on the March away trip (hopefully).

I'd start Patterson over SOD.

KT, Cooper and Hendry as my back 3 (maybe a shout for Souttar but he's only back in the fold). 

No clue who the new lad is up front but he can become a fans favourite very quickly with a few goals. I don't think Clarke has much confidence in Nisbet. I think he's a good honest player but some way to go before making an impact for Scotland. 

We'll be coming... 

20 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Nisbet he some tough questions from the press conference about his form. Thought he handled them well. 

I felt for the lad. Felt like he had to justify being there. Good honest player in a minor goal drought. 

Edited by QPSpider1867

20 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Hendry, Robertson, Patterson and O’Donnell are all one away from a suspension.

I think suspensions carry on to the play-offs. Something to consider if we beat Moldova and the Denmark result becomes about seeding. Tricky decision. 

Let's just beat Moldova first haha. 

10 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

I felt for the lad. Felt like he had to justify being there. Good honest player in a minor goal drought. 

With some luck we will be a few ahead and he can get someminutes. I can't see him starting, but you  never know.

57 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Buzzin! Massive game tonight. Jealous of the lads away but I've got one eye on the March away trip (hopefully).

KT, Cooper and Hendry as my back 3 (maybe a shout for Souttar but he's only back in the fold). 

No clue who the new lad is up front but he can become a fans favourite very quickly with a few goals. I don't think Clarke has much confidence in Nisbet. I think he's a good honest player but some way to go before making an impact for Scotland. 

We'll be coming... 

Don't think even victories over England have been good enough to cause that... 

1 hour ago, QPSpider1867 said:

We'll be coming... 

1 hour ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Hiya Yogi. Hiya Pal.

On 11/11/2021 at 08:22, velo army said:

Decent post but nae need for that last sentence.

Am I missing something with folk including Armstrong in their team? I love the handsome b*****d but his recent Scotland form wouldn't get him into my fives team.

Only because Christie is suspended for this one would I have him playing.

If Armstrong can't be trusted to show up against Moldova he shouldn't be in the squad at all. 

We will need our creative guys to be at it tonight, should be goals in this for us.