Moldova v Scotland

Sugar_Army

1 hour ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Interesting you have used the exact same link and sentence 🤔

Did you forget you had changed accounts?

So your the same poster i didn't see that coming but makes sense.

So just randomly you both quoted the same article and used the exact same sentence underneath?

Is that what your saying?

Ha ha, busted

Is either account able to offer an explanation for this remarkable coincidence? Or just deflection?

Ill take you off ignore for now.

Above you can see how the quote system is displayed.

What you did was forget you had switched accounts and wrote the same thing twice clearly.

So you believe they posted the same link and sentence underneath coincidentally?

Does an iP check cover use of a vpn? I understand accies1874 or number guy has plenty of mates on here. But its clear as day whats happened.

59 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Thats not going to work, your caught out.

52 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Again I understand that accies1874 has been posting a long time and will have support.

But thats not a reasonable explanation of them both posting the same link and sentence within minutes of each other.

49 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

If your using a vpn when switching then the ip address will be different. The facts are there, there's no explanation for both posting the same link and sentence within minutes. Other than your the same poster and got mixed up.

45 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I've not heard any reasonable explanation, the answer is obvious.

42 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

For anyone looking at this now, the deflection is ongoing. Bottom of page 11 is the double post your looking for.

23 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

It is indeed, why he's got 2 accounts i cant answer that. 

Just for future reference. Paranoia off the scale

Edited by 2426255

Its cringe, its embarrassing its this its that.

Facts are still there to see. 

Either hes quoted the exact same link and written the exact same sentence underneath. In some remarkable coincidence.

Or its the same poster switching accounts and made a mistake.

Theres been no other explanation offered, as their isnt one.

13 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Two pages and two hours of Bing absolutely losing the plot. 

Yes, it's really very embarrassing now to be honest. I'll definately not hesitate to remind him of it so he better put me back on ignore. 😂

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

It’s been explained by me and CraigKillie already that it’s perfectly possible to make an arse of quoting something.

Which is what obviously happened.

Despite me or I assume anyone else being able to quote that post with no issues?

Come on? You don't really believe that, its ridiculous 

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Already had three or four offering it to you and you refuse to listen. So I'll just say... glitch in the Matrix? 

If you want to say for some reason instead of quoting the post, which can be done easily.

Thats somehow its copy and pasted part of the quote into his reply, then thats up to you. But its ridiculous.

And I dont believe that you actually believe that.

... Anyway. I see Hickey has pulled out the U21s (again). 

Last time it was injury. I didn't think he was carrying anything this time, and yet... 

Could be about to look like an idiot and his promotion announcement is imminent, but I'd have thought, with the squad already out in Spain, that it's too late in the day for him to be getting drafted into the Senior squad in time for Friday. It seems unlikely he's getting drafted in at this point, right?

Perhaps presumptuous but does the lad now feel U21s is beneath him? He doesn't seem the type, to be fair. 

4 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

If you want to say for some reason instead of quoting the post, which can be done easily.

Thats somehow its copy and pasted part of the quote into his reply, then thats up to you. But its ridiculous.

And I dont believe that you actually believe that.

If I were you I'd start thinking about making a new account yourself as this is that embarrassing.  😂

12 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I was part of the 3000 who went to Cyprus only 2 years ago.

Same. 

That being said, 2 years is a bit of a long time, especially given the amount of games in the interim. 

Can't wait for the nations league draw to see where we're off to (f**k up Israel, do wan). 

1 minute ago, AndyDD said:

Same. 

That being said, 2 years is a bit of a long time, especially given the amount of games in the interim. 

Can't wait for the nations league draw to see where we're off to (f**k up Israel, do wan). 

I was also lucky enough to get a ticket for Wembley, officially 2700 of us but probably more like 4000.

Nations League hopefully Bosnia, Romania (agreed, israel can fuck off) and any of pot 4 although I really loved Albania 3 years ago and wouldn't mind going back.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

I was also lucky enough to get a ticket for Wembley, officially 2700 of us but probably more like 4000.

Nations League hopefully Bosnia, Romania (agreed, israel can f**k off) and any of pot 4 although I really loved Albania 3 years ago and wouldn't mind going back.

Yeah me too, was four rows from the roof which was a bit suspect after the copious bevvying but still, good fun. 

Albania was fantastic and might be even better now that they have the brand new stadium in Tirana itself. That's who I'm hoping for in pot 4, definitely. Really enjoyed Slovenia the last time as well in fairness. I'd go for Iceland ahead of Bosnia personally, but wouldn't be crestfallen if we're Sarajevo bound. Romania would be grand, but ROI wouldn't be the end of the world. 

41 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

What a shit show this thread is. 

Anyhoo, fly out tomorrow. Been far to long since we had a proper away support at an away game. Can't wait. 

Nice one. as I am now well into my 40s I approach these get-togethers with excitement mixed with a fair amount of trepidation around whether I will last the pace and concern over the recovery period. The result of the game also comes into it and I then question the whole reason for going. Ha, what fun.....