Moldova v Scotland

Sugar_Army

11 minutes ago, greenockraver said:

we missed duncan ferguson under wee bertie , fletcher under levein .. but seem to have a decent equivalent in dykes under clarke.

Hes naw silky but hes exactly what we need 

...and unfortunately suspended for this game  :(

8 minutes ago, FTT said:

A lot more confident against these lot. Should have won 5/6-0 against them at Hampden. Should play less direct with Dykes out and also no Christie thankfully. 

presume he’ll go Fraser/Adams which gives us a lot more fluidity 

Can we put fraser in the sea. Adams and Mcginn will do 

Worth remembering that Adams limped out of the game on Saturday and this is only a month away. Very possible we could be without both our first choice strikers and Christie.

Nisbet will get the start you'd think possibly with Ryan Fraser playing in the supporting striker role if Adams isn't fit, but I'd like to see Ross Stewart get the call up as he may be the best bench option if we need to chase a goal. 

Gordon

McTominay-Hanley-Tierney

Patterson-Gilmour-McGinn-McGregor-Robertson

Adams*-Nisbet

Rest of squad

GK: Kelly, McLaughlin

DF: O'Donnell, Hendry, Cooper, McKenna

MF: Ferguson, McLean, Turnbull, Armstrong

FW: Fraser* (Start if Adams injured), Stewart, Forrest [Christie and Dykes should be called up for the Denmark game]

I'll be in Edinburgh for this one meeting a mate from overseas who's flying in for the Denmark game. 

Can anyone suggest a decent pub or sports bar in Edinburgh city centre to watch this one? Preferably somewhere with a bit of atmosphere where folk will be watching it properly, rather than casually glancing at it every now and again. 

1 hour ago, Meadow_Jock said:

I'll be in Edinburgh for this one meeting a mate from overseas who's flying in for the Denmark game. 

Can anyone suggest a decent pub or sports bar in Edinburgh city centre to watch this one? Preferably somewhere with a bit of atmosphere where folk will be watching it properly, rather than casually glancing at it every now and again. 

Depending on where you are in city centre...The Queens Arms on Frederick St/Cambridge Bar on Young St/Ryans Bar/Platform 5/The Guildford Arms on West Register St

Edited by Gallant Pioneer

Wonder if Clarke will call someone else up to play as a target man as a like-for-like with Dykes or try something different up front. We've had a few pairs upfront in his tenure but almost always had a big lad up there to hold the ball up. I don't care if we go on to win the World Cup if he recalls McBurnie I'll never forgive him

54 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Wonder if Clarke will call someone else up to play as a target man as a like-for-like with Dykes or try something different up front. We've had a few pairs upfront in his tenure but almost always had a big lad up there to hold the ball up. I don't care if we go on to win the World Cup if he recalls McBurnie I'll never forgive him

Ross Stewart please.