Hibernian v Dundee United Saturday 16 October

6 hours ago, Judy Murray said:

Yeah he’s a gorgeous b*****d who undoubtedly smells of some sort of seaside woodland but unfortunately he’s too old and we’re stuck with this soulless bunch of mercenary c***s. 

St Mirren aren’t doing to badly at the minute. Augers well for January when they make the step up to the Hibs first team again.

9 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Anyone else at the game hear on the PA making it clear it wasn’t the clubs fault for having vaccine passport spot checks? 

Yes, I assume the odd spangle was having a go at stewards for it?

11 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

How did Super Scotty Allan play, lads?

Like a man down.

I hate to say it, he has been a great player but he is showing signs that he might be done at this level - occasional fleeting cameo aside, he is really not the same player he was before his heart issues.

He wouldnt have even started if we had anyone else in midfield fit imo.

I think we can all say that this type of performance has been coming, tam has them playing really well, everyone knows their job and they stick to it. They have inspired me to start attending away games again, will def be at livi. Some of the passing yesterday was brilliant and also at parkhead. Keep it going united, massive well done to tam and his staff

Dundee Utd were brilliant, as were the travelling support, fair play to the folk that came down, would have been a class day out for them.

Was actually quite pleased when the 3rd went in, it meant I could leave and get a beer earlier, woke up today with a brutal hangover after a nice evening in Leith Walk pubs.

We are a fucking gang btw, if Nathan Wood is a “future England international” then I wouldn’t worry about England winning anything anytime soon.

Not one player with passmarks, kind of wishing now that we’d sold Nisbet and Doig, wonder if that’s part of the reason Mathie got punted.

5 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Dundee Utd were brilliant, as were the travelling support, fair play to the folk that came down, would have been a class day out for them.

Was actually quite pleased when the 3rd went in, it meant I could leave and get a beer earlier, woke up today with a brutal hangover after a nice evening in Leith Walk pubs.

We are a fucking gang btw, if Nathan Wood is a “future England international” then I wouldn’t worry about England winning anything anytime soon.

Not one player with passmarks, kind of wishing now that we’d sold Nisbet and Doig, wonder if that’s part of the reason Mathie got punted.

Thank you for your kind words, though as I didn’t attend yesterday I cannot take any credit for the quality of our support.

That said you should not get too upset, you’ve had a good start to the season, you’re still fifth (with Aberdeen next weekend!) and Jack Ross is a good manager.

21 hours ago, Judy Murray said:

Yeah he’s a gorgeous b*****d who undoubtedly smells of some sort of seaside woodland but unfortunately he’s too old and we’re stuck with this soulless bunch of mercenary c***s. 

This is completely correct.  Too many fannies that would be more suitable to walking football.  Jamie Murphy pretending he’s still a baller particularly infuriates me.  No even got Slivka or Hallberg to piss me off anymore either.