Hibernian v Dundee United Saturday 16 October

8 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Now it’s your turn to repay the favour by pumping the Dees.

Get it done…..

Aye that would be a nice wee bonus.  A pumping from the Dons followed by a collective Funsters’ meltdown.

7 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Now it’s your turn to repay the favour by pumping the Dees.

Get it done…..

Agree. Would be some Saturday. Pumped Hibs away, sitting 3rd above the green cheek and as much as i usually don't give a f**k about them, The Fun getting pumped and cut adrift too?

Sound tremendous.

Get it done, Dolly.

That’s the worst Hibs performance I’ve seen in a long long time. Fair play to United, pressed from the start, gave us no space and played good attacking football. 
Most entertaining bit of the afternoon was Charlie Mulgrew’s high pitched squeal after a wee nudge from Scott Allan. 

I know Hibs weren't that great today so it's maybe not the most accurate gauge but watching today left me with the impression of just how comfortable United are in the way they play atm. 

Relaxed and confident. No panicked faces or down beat when there was a bit of pressure from the opposition. 

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I know Hibs weren't that great today so it's maybe not the most accurate gauge but watching today left me with the impression of just how comfortable United are in the way they play atm. 

Relaxed and confident. No panicked faces or down beat when there was a bit of pressure from the opposition. 

Aye, I wasn't surprised at all at the victory today. I wasn't sure that we'd win but I was sure that we'd hold our own and I fancied we might nick it. No-one's outplayed us all season bar 45 minutes against Hearts and the opening fixture against Aberdeen, which was all about how passive we were against an utterly mediocre Aberdeen side (as I correctly diagnosed at the time). 

25 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Aye, I wasn't surprised at all at the victory today. I wasn't sure that we'd win but I was sure that we'd hold our own and I fancied we might nick it. No-one's outplayed us all season bar 45 minutes against Hearts and the opening fixture against Aberdeen, which was all about how passive we were against an utterly mediocre Aberdeen side (as I correctly diagnosed at the time). 

Started 3-5-2 in that Aberdeen game with Reynolds as the third CB and we were all over the place. Switched to a back four midway through and looked much more at ease (and when Fuchs came on). Six clean sheets from the eight league games since then is remarkable and has hopefully put three at the back in the sea, where it belongs.