Ross county v St Mirren (w**k v Good guy)

I'd imagine County fans being pretty annoyed with that, as McKay's changes at half time really made an impact and if he had made them earlier I'm not sure if we'd have taken all three points, and perhaps not even one.

The annoyance for them, btw, is that despite losing he can go to McGregor and give it the "we're nearly there" speech. When I feel many would prefer him to take a few heavy tankings, in order to get him out of the door, and see what damage remains once he's gone.

5 hours ago, FTOF said:

I wonder why McFadden and Foster on Sportscene, never mentioned the fact that County’s goal from the free kick, was a deflected fluke, but they were at pains to point out the keeper should have saved Brophy’s rocket shot goal. A pair of p***ks the two of them.

5 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I wonder why McFadden and Foster on Sportscene, never mentioned the fact that County’s goal from the free kick, was a deflected fluke, but they were at pains to point out the keeper should have saved Brophy’s rocket shot goal. A pair of p***ks the two of them.

Two keepers wouldn't have saved that. He absolutely hammered it.

11 hours ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Ryan Flynn seemed to enjoy goal number 3 yesterday.

Screenshot_20211017-095441_BBC iPlayer.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-095422_BBC iPlayer.jpg

Noticed at the time, he was howling.

We missed Ethan when he went off injured, Flynn looked miles off the pace, which is understandable. Lack of game time and he came on just when County really put us under pressure.

Erhahon is getting better every week, hope he's back for next week.

8 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Noticed at the time, he was howling.

We missed Ethan when he went off injured, Flynn looked miles off the pace, which is understandable. Lack of game time and he came on just when County really put us under pressure.

Erhahon is getting better every week, hope he's back for next week.

Erhahon suffers from being one of our youth players so is held to higher standard by some sections of the support.

The lad is very talented indeed and keeps getting better and yet some folk seen to still dislike him.

1 hour ago, Rcfc fan said:

Disappointed (again) to see ex county captain and player of 6 years including 3 trophies , Marcus Fraser celebrating like he’d won the World Cup 

Footballers refusing to celebrate a goal against their former club is a horrendous trait and all too common. Marcus Fraser did the right thing, as he often does, however not quite in the manner you suggest.

The only time a player should not celebrate is if they intend to do that cringeworthy love-heart thing or kiss the badge. Both of which should be a bookable offence. 

Not sure whether I just missed it or not, but for me he didn't over-celebrate at all, in fact for a man who scores few goals (he's a defender, that's fine) and to be scoring against a team you used to play for I thought he was pretty dignified not to do a "giruy" to the home fans directly behind the goal he scored in.

I'd suggest @Rcfc fan is either taking the piss or didn't bother watching his reaction and is just guessing.

2 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Footballers refusing to celebrate a goal against their former club is a horrendous trait and all too common. Marcus Fraser did the right thing, as he often does, however not quite in the manner you suggest.

The only time a player should not celebrate is if they intend to do that cringeworthy love-heart thing or kiss the badge. Both of which should be a bookable offence. 

Take a look at Liam boyce’s celebration , or lack of against county a few weeks ago pure class act and a mark of respect to a club that treated him well and gave a platform for a bigger move

Just now, Rcfc fan said:

Take a look at Liam boyce’s celebration , or lack of against county a few weeks ago pure class act and a mark of respect to a club that treated him well and gave a platform for a bigger move

Yeah, you are absolutely at it.

If Fraser celebrating in front of his own fans, some distance from the County fans, and in turn a celebration that didn't happen until he was running away from County fans, is what has boiled your piss then I'm guessing you are easily riled.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Yeah, you are absolutely at it.

If Fraser celebrating in front of his own fans, some distance from the County fans, and in turn a celebration that didn't happen until he was running away from County fans, is what has boiled your piss then I'm guessing you are easily riled.

Tbh it’s more the celebration he did last time he was in dingwall mixed in with this one , I just know if I was in his position having won the league cup , championship and challenge cup with us as well as being captain I wouldn't celebrate.

3 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Tbh it’s more the celebration he did last time he was in dingwall mixed in with this one , I just know if I was in his position having won the league cup , championship and challenge cup with us as well as being captain I wouldn't celebrate.

Got a video to the last celebration, as it's clear our opinions of over exuberant emotion may differ.

7 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Did County release him? Or was it a mutual thing?

These things can play a part. 

He rejected an offer of a new contract. Not sure if we offered a lower amount, but it was at a time where we had bit of an exodus. 

Personally don't mind him celebrating, in all honesty anything that takes Mackay closer to the sack is welcomed imo.