Ross county v St Mirren (w**k v Good guy)

First twenty five minutes would suggest St Mirren have our number. Creating nothing, the nice passing has now gone to lumping long, hoping we can find space in the channel or Samuel is able to hold the ball up. 

I'm not sure I buy into the argument we're still settling into this new style under Mackay. I think we're just shit.

HT 1-3
Good fun and scoreline is a fair reflection. County probably started brighter, hit the post from a set piece, offside right enough.
Then we came back into it. Brophy gets a sight of goal on his left foot, dragged it just wide. Couple of minutes later he gets another sight of goal on his left foot, after a lovely pass from Erhahon, goal this time, and what a goal.
Then we started to control the game with McGrath and Ronan, both had a couple of half chances and when Marcus nodded home the second from a corner it had been coming.
Seemed like game over, but County get a free kick 25 yards out, shot and deflected off the top of the wall and loops into the net. Game on.
Then Alnwick sticks a long ball up the middle and all of sudden Tanser is one on one with the goalie after some bizarre defending by County. Nice finish from the left back right enough and our two goal advantage is restored.
We’ve played well, McGrath and Ronan have been a joy to watch at times. Brophy has been good aswell and deserved his goal and he took it well.
Long way to go and if County get it back to 2-3 it will get nervy. However if we continue playing as well as that we will be going down the road with the three points.

That extra man in midfield is really showing for us, County can't live with Ronan and McGrath's movement and quick passing. 

Some save from Alnwick from that deflected effort to keep it at 1-1, too. 

I think we've looked pretty impressive, though it's a bit scrappy in places. We've played some nice passing moves and have let ourselves down with a couple of daft offsides, too. 

Not sure what the hell Baldwin was doing for that third goal, mind. He literally ducked out the way of the ball. Mental.

Ethan is also getting better with every game. I feel like Power is the midfield partner he's always needed.