Ross county v St Mirren (w**k v Good guy)

If County lose here the pressure begins to seriously mount except on OTB where "Malky is a good guy, who has a project and needs more time".

Quite like Ross County, and truth be told I quite like Malky too. Some of the shit I get sent on Wattsaap would have me in the Bar-L for a century if we were all judged by the same standards.  

Anyway, back to football. If Goodwin gets out and gee's up the Saints fans when the team are warming up pre-game, it'll be a scrappy away win. If not, dull 0-0.  

Dundee fans have proven to be the biggest Wankers on the forum this season, so I hope County start to pick up some points soon, but not just yet.

10 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

..and truth be told I quite like Malky too. Some of the shit I get sent on Wattsaap would have me in the Bar-L for a century if we were all judged by the same standards. 

f**k me, man, seriously what were you thinking with that reply?

10 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Quite like Ross County, and truth be told I quite like Malky too.

Dundee fans have proven to be the biggest Wankers on the forum this season

Nothing wrong with county apart from the drum w**kers. 

Malky, the racist, anti Semite sexist good guy?

I think everyone will take your opinion on Dundee fans with a pinch of salt pal. 😂

11 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Quite like Ross County, and truth be told I quite like Malky too. Some of the shit I get sent on Wattsaap would have me in the Bar-L for a century if we were all judged by the same standards.  

Anyway, back to football. If Goodwin gets out and gee's up the Saints fans when the team are warming up pre-game, it'll be a scrappy away win. If not, dull 0-0.  

Dundee fans have proven to be the biggest Wankers on the forum this season, so I hope County start to pick up some points soon, but not just yet.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Surely about time we get a win….

laidlaw 

Clarke Baldwin iacovitti B.paton

hungbo h.paton spittal Charles-cook

callachan 

white

something close to that , maybe D.Samuel , Burroughs, cancola, Randall and Maynard-brewer would be close to getting in but I’d go with the above

In all honesty with the amount of shite the club is in off the park I've kind of forgotten about this game.

I think in terms of what we have available a back 3 could be useful

Laidlaw

Clarke    Baldwin   Iacovitti

RCC                                                                                    Burroughs

Spittal       Tilson   Callachan

Hungbo    White.

That's probably formatted terribly, and I actually still think we'll get beat.

2-1 St Mirren in a game where we once again 'look good' and the Malky sympathisers will say he needs time and that the season starts next week.

We'll stick to the 3-6-1 that seems to be finding a bit of a groove at the moment. Ronan and McGrath playing off Brophy/ahead of Erhahon   & Power.

I really, really want Brophy to start finding his range. He's played well and I like him a lot: sooner or later he's going to top bin a couple and hopefully that'll help him relax a bit.

17 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

We'll stick to the 3-6-1 that seems to be finding a bit of a groove at the moment. Ronan and McGrath playing off Brophy/ahead of Erhahon   & Power.

I really, really want Brophy to start finding his range. He's played well and I like him a lot: sooner or later he's going to top bin a couple and hopefully that'll help him relax a bit.

Brophy will miss a sitter when Iacocitti and another defender run into each other but will hit at straight at our keeper before somehow scoring a 20 yard screamer.

Hope County get gubbed, absolutely humiliated, double figures from St Mirren, so McGregor finally has to accept he fucked up and get rid of the racist homophobic shite and maybe start repairing the damage that has been done by hiring a man who'd really never publicly shown remorse for his racism.

46 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Hope County get gubbed, absolutely humiliated, double figures from St Mirren, so McGregor finally has to accept he fucked up and get rid of the racist homophobic shite and maybe start repairing the damage that has been done by hiring a man who'd really never publicly shown remorse for his racism.

I deeply dislike Malky, but is McGregor not a total c**t as well? Certainly comes across that way from the outside looking in. 

16 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Oh dear.

31 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I deeply dislike Malky, but is McGregor not a total c**t as well? Certainly comes across that way from the outside looking in. 

McGregor is a c**t, but he has a chance to redeem himself slightly. He just needs to do the right thing here.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

The odds that anyone who is worth hundreds of millions of pounds not being a c**t are so slim as to be barely worth considering. But there's being a c**t & there's being an unrepentant racist. 

2 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

McGregor is a c**t, but he has a chance to redeem himself slightly. He just needs to do the right thing here.

But surely the c**ty thing to do was appointing McKay in the first place. If he gets rid it'll be down to results, not because of racism.

McGregor would need to come out and apologise for the initial appointment, and then the subsequent head in the sand stance that the club have taken regarding the whole situation for me (and I suspect others) to regain any real support of the club.

McGregor and his partner do a lot for charity, a lot that goes under the radar, which suggests there is obviously some good in him and as I said at the time of the appointment, it is undeniable he has been anything but a success for the club. However this whole episode has tarnished the clubs name, and created a huge division amongst the fanbase which isn't going to be resolved overnight.

As for the game, if we can avoid any dodgy statements after the match, that'd be an improvement.