Clyde vs Montrose

Really looking forward to this game especially after a international break. Matches between the two usually always provide goals and I think Montrose will come here looking for the big 3 points.

Clyde on the other hand seem to perform better at home and did take a good point at Montrose earlier this season. Didn’t think we offered much at Airdrie (no suprise), hopefully we show a marked improvement on Saturday.

Clyde 2-2 Montrose

If there are two teams who are due to give us an absolute thumping, then it's Montrose and Cove. Seven games unbeaten against those two and very much second best for much of those matches.

That said, we have picked up positive results at Broadwood this season so you'd give us half a chance. Gomis will surely be back in the side. 

I can understand why changing to a 451 seemed like a good idea given their strength out wide. I would back Balatoni and Elsdon to deal with Keatings. We have obviously considered their strengths when picking the team.

Why we then play a centre half at right back is completely beyond me. 

Rumsby at right back was always idiotic but made even worse by Cunningham at right mid. He doesn't track back to help defend and he's rubbish 90% of the time from the right wing too. He needs to be through the middle or from the left.

Lennon genuinely seems to forget lessons he's learned time and time again.

1 minute ago, Scott-Replay said:

I actually feel a bit sorry for Rumsby there. Hung out to dry completely.

Completely. It's entirely the manager's fault. He has also done Livingstone completely as well.

8 minutes ago, David W said:

I can understand why changing to a 451 seemed like a good idea given their strength out wide. I would back Balatoni and Elsdon to deal with Keatings. We have obviously considered their strengths when picking the team.

Why we then play a centre half at right back is completely beyond me. 

Agreed formation considered: team selection has not. May be down to poor recruitment?