Issues with website on Chrome?

jagfox

Question

8 answers to this question

Been having a lot of issues with speed and unresponsive pages etc the past few nights. Tried deleting my Cache but the problem is still there, more often than not. having no issues with other websites and the site seems to run OK on my phone (also using chrome). As mentioned before seems to work fine in Incognito mode with no issues.  

1 minute ago, superwell87 said:

Been having a lot of issues with speed and unresponsive pages etc the past few nights. Tried deleting my Cache but the problem is still there, more often than not. having no issues with other websites and the site seems to run OK on my phone (also using chrome). As mentioned before seems to work fine in Incognito mode with no issues.  

As mentioned above, incognito mode disables extensions - so in normal browsing, go into the menus, disable all your extensions and see if that fixes it. If so you can then enable them one by one to see what's causing the issue.

13 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

As mentioned above, incognito mode disables extensions - so in normal browsing, go into the menus, disable all your extensions and see if that fixes it. If so you can then enable them one by one to see what's causing the issue.

Seem to have found the issue, didn't notice your reply earlier. Cheers mate.