Rovers v Arbroath

How many Arbroath fans are expected to come down to the Lang Toun? A true honour we seem to have become Arbroath's de facto derby this season although the way Peter Grant is taking Dunfermline  you might be ours next year.  Onto the game Arbroath look decent and we’re clearly better away than home at the moment so this could be a tough one. I’m expecting a high scoring game with maybe a goal either way to decide it, we’re definitely not boring to watch this year with goals galore.  

NB making fun of Vaughan’s injury problems is seriously not cool, it’s up there with Aberdeen fans mocking Ian Durrant in the 80s in levels of cuntishness.  The lads career has been ruined by bad luck with injuries and could easily be over in his 20s, he’s not a EPL superstar who can just retire and live off his millions. If he fails to recover from this he could be forced to quit the game without much to fall back on. 

Edited by San Starko Rover

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

How many Arbroath fans are expected to come down to the Lang Toun?

A quick look and count on your ticket page looks like we’ve sold between 250-300 so far. Probably a good few more than that will go assuming you can buy up to kick off. I’m still not sure if I can make it.