Week 5

lichtie23

Week 5 sees the first London game of the season as the Jets and Falcons face each other at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. A wee reminder that the London game is a 2.30 kick off.

Early Games

Jets vs Falcons (2.30)

Lions @ Vikings

Saints @ Football Team

Patriots @ Texans

Dolphins @ Buccaneers

Packers @ Bengals

Broncos @ Steelers 

Eagles @ Panthers

Titans @ Jaguars 

Late Games

Giants @ Cowboys

Browns @ Chargers

Bears @ Raiders

49ers @ Cardinals 

SNF

Bills @ Chiefs

The Sunday night game is the obvious standout but I really like the look of Cleveland’s trip to LA to play the Chargers. Big game for the Steelers if they are going to try and get their season kick started. How many will the Texans lose by this week? 

Bit annoying that Sky don't show the highlights of the Sunday night game at 6/7/8am Monday morning, certainly not staying up to see it this early in the season so either got to record it and zip through with the fast forward button which I guess will take around 70 minutes or just watch the 5 minute highlights on gamepass.

Think this is a prime bounce back spot for KC and with Milano missing (again vs KC) Kelce will go ham (again) but would be an enormous win for Buffalo if it did happen in terms of the AFC 1 seed. 

Outside that, think Packers vs Bengals the pick of a poor slate of early games. 

3 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Bit annoying that Sky don't show the highlights of the Sunday night game at 6/7/8am Monday morning, certainly not staying up to see it this early in the season so either got to record it and zip through with the fast forward button which I guess will take around 70 minutes or just watch the 5 minute highlights on gamepass.

Think this is a prime bounce back spot for KC and with Milano missing (again vs KC) Kelce will go ham (again) but would be an enormous win for Buffalo if it did happen in terms of the AFC 1 seed. 

Outside that, think Packers vs Bengals the pick of a poor slate of early games. 

The YouTube highlights are usually around 15 minutes and are pretty decent. 

Broncos to lose at Pittsburgh and fall to 3 & 2. The 3 we currently have could be the only 3 we win all season, and let’s be honest, it’ll be because they were against both NY teams and Jacksonville. Ya boo sucks, etc.

17 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Agreed. This has been pissing me off all season. I pretty much always forget by the time Sky treat us to the highlights and end up accidentally seeing the score.

No idea why they can't just let us download the highlights to watch when we want, it isn't like the product isn't expensive enough.

I presume its part of the blackout arrangement. If it was later in the season I'd consider spunking my game pass trial on it and watch the 40 minute highlights via the app on ps4 as that seems about the optimum amount of time I could spend before work. 

Atlanta not having WR 1 & 2 with them is a problem. Still it might force Arthur Smith to involve Kyle Pitts a bit more. Might see him lining up as a WR today.
Hoping to see 6th round pick WR Frank Darby to see what he's got.

Big loss losing the slot CB Isaiah Oliver for the season as well. He has been one of the bright points for the Falcons Defence.

Broncos to lose at Pittsburgh and fall to 3 & 2. The 3 we currently have could be the only 3 we win all season, and let’s be honest, it’ll be because they were against both NY teams and Jacksonville. Ya boo sucks, etc.

Have a bit of faith… broncos will beat the steelers. All scores to be defensive pick 6’s as all we got on offence is Patrick and Fant

2 minutes ago, Gogs Grog said:
7 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:
Bullshit Roughing the Passer call 

Even as an Atlanta fan it's a bs call

Given for “landing on the QB with all his weight”

Absolute nonsense rule that needs changed