Today's scores 9/10

3 hours ago, mike strutter said:

Nobody was calling the injured boy a cheat , that was directed at the ref and linos , the nothing trivial comment was said tongue in cheek while the boy was receiving treatment and at that point id say 99.9% in attendance expected him to get up and play on as normal.

you r a fuckin halfwit

21 hours ago, beithboy said:

How is he a halfwi? even your own fans are on here saying that some of the Clydebank support  are embarrassing, and to add to that one of your fans was also heard to say after the injury “hope it’s nothing trivial”  and others calling teh injured player a cheat, absolute embarrassment wishing that a player has a serious injury. Then calling the ref a cheat every time he gave a decision against you shows the mentality of a section of your support.  

Hope the lad is ok. He was getting messages of support and best wishes from myself and those I was standing with who he passed on the way round and on way out of the ground.  btw given that there have been actual scenes of violence and banning of fans from Beith and Kilbirnie from games in the past or fisty cuffs at Glenafton etc etc etc  then the hyperbole of worst fans ever is unjustified. I stood beside your dugout in 2nd half and there was merely a bit of banter and general moaniness passed between us - but nary a really bad word and more than a few laughs. I do enjoy going to Bellsdale although I miss big John and Maggie at the games. So there were a few shouts that will undoubtedly be embarassing to some but zero real trouble. 

2 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Hope the lad is ok. He was getting messages of support and best wishes from myself and those I was standing with who he passed on the way round and on way out of the ground.  btw given that there have been actual scenes of violence and banning of fans from Beith and Kilbirnie from games in the past or fisty cuffs at Glenafton etc etc etc  then the hyperbole of worst fans ever is unjustified. I stood beside your dugout in 2nd half and there was merely a bit of banter and general moaniness passed between us - but nary a really bad word and more than a few laughs. I do enjoy going to Bellsdale although I miss big John and Maggie at the games. So there were a few shouts that will undoubtedly be embarassing to some but zero real trouble. 

total deflection n the 2 names you mentioned gies u zero substance .u shld concentrate on your vile fans bill AMEN

On 09/10/2021 at 16:48, bankieholm4me4 said:

Goals have well and truly dried up, would have starte with three on the bench to get us goals!
Unfortunately we do have a sizeable horrible element in our support.

Sizeable horrible element hahahahaha. Who r u and why r u hiding behind a sh##ey username? 

Mon the papers 

19 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Love your username. Why is it better than the other guys?

Anybody who follows clydebank knows am passbackdave. People making up accounts just 2 slag and name people r f##king low in my book. Ive even private messaged the guy but no reply. Wits that tell ye? Keyboard warrior

Mon the papers 

14 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Anybody who follows clydebank knows am passbackdave. People making up accounts just 2 slag and name people r f##king low in my book. Ive even private messaged the guy but no reply. Wits that tell ye? Keyboard warrior

Mon the papers 

How do we know that you don’t do the same ?  

4 hours ago, Lurcer said:

How do we know that you don’t do the same ?  

Because am a straight forward guy and if ive got anything 2 say u only need 2 ask anyone whos played for us or support us that i dont hold back.  I dont hide behind a username or have multiple usernames. Wit team do u support? Just out of interest

Mon the papers 

4 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Because am a straight forward guy and if ive got anything 2 say u only need 2 ask anyone whos played for us or support us that i dont hold back.  I dont hide behind a username or have multiple usernames. Wit team do u support? Just out of interest

Mon the papers 

Airdrie, I do like to keep an eye on Airdrie B as well. 

Edited by Lurcer