Today's scores 9/10

2 hours ago, nicotina said:

rob roy 1 lok 4   ht 0-2

scorers s mccann 2 longmuir lyon

last min goal for rob roy

in his 200th game longmuir finallly scored

not a very good ratio lol

It was Jordan's 202nd game for Pollok today, actually (His 200th was away at Medda.)

So his goals to games ratio is even worse 😱

1 hour ago, nearly man said:

Nice to see so many Clydebank fans at the game but they must be the worst support I've seen at bellsdale since the last time they were there absolute roasters, they should be ashamed the way they went on when the Beith player was down injured and then some of them had the cheek to clap as he went round past them, heard them chant cheat on more than a few occasions as they never got a decision, delusional if they think their serious contenders for the league showed no ambition to win the game in the second half and were happy with their point, looks like we'll have them in the west league for a while yet.

You sir are a halfwit.

44 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

You sir are a halfwit.

How is he a halfwi? even your own fans are on here saying that some of the Clydebank support  are embarrassing, and to add to that one of your fans was also heard to say after the injury “hope it’s nothing trivial”  and others calling teh injured player a cheat, absolute embarrassment wishing that a player has a serious injury. Then calling the ref a cheat every time he gave a decision against you shows the mentality of a section of your support.  

15 minutes ago, beithboy said:

How is he a halfwi? even your own fans are on here saying that some of the Clydebank support  are embarrassing, and to add to that one of your fans was also heard to say after the injury “hope it’s nothing trivial”  and others calling teh injured player a cheat, absolute embarrassment wishing that a player has a serious injury. Then calling the ref a cheat every time he gave a decision against you shows the mentality of a section of your support.  

Nobody was calling the injured boy a cheat , that was directed at the ref and linos , the nothing trivial comment was said tongue in cheek while the boy was receiving treatment and at that point id say 99.9% in attendance expected him to get up and play on as normal.

3 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

Nobody was calling the injured boy a cheat , that was directed at the ref and linos , the nothing trivial comment was said tongue in cheek while the boy was receiving treatment and at that point id say 99.9% in attendance expected him to get up and play on as normal.

So get up ya cheat isn’t calling the boy a cheat and is aimed at the  referee? And there were comments from both sides of the park from bankies fans towards the injured player who will now be out for at least 4-6 weeks with a bad injury. 

as for the supposed tongue in check comment I’ll treat that with the contempt it deserves 

44 minutes ago, beithboy said:

20 minutes ago, beithboy said:

So get up ya cheat isn’t calling the boy a cheat and is aimed at the  referee? And there were comments from both sides of the park from bankies fans towards the injured player who will now be out for at least 4-6 weeks with a bad injury. 

as for the supposed tongue in check comment I’ll treat that with the contempt it deserves 

Heard the comments from the other side of the park. Appalling. Unfortunately not an isolated occurrence today. Saw that the lad still needed assistance to leave the ground and clearly a significant injury. I'm sure however that he will be consoled that the remarks were "tongue in cheek". Jesus Christ!

3 hours ago, Cnock88 said:

Drew 1-1 bonnyton far too many chances missed again. Bonnyton Astro is really poor can’t be 4g

Beating Bonnyton isn’t for everyone.

Anyway, it was away from THE FORTRESS so must be considered a good away point 

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
3 hours ago, Cnock88 said:
Drew 1-1 bonnyton far too many chances missed again. Bonnyton Astro is really poor can’t be 4g

Can't even beat the whipping boys of the league.....

I know, Bonnyton need to have a word with themselves 

34 minutes ago, Southside Bankie said:

Heard the comments from the other side of the park. Appalling. Unfortunately not an isolated occurrence today. Saw that the lad still needed assistance to leave the ground and clearly a significant injury. I'm sure however that he will be consoled that the remarks were "tongue in cheek". Jesus Christ!

what comments are you talking about ... what did you hear from the other side of the park ?... the guy who said the nothing trivial comment was near me and it was said before anyone knew the extent of the injury .. please don't quote me as if I'm saying all comments made were tongue in cheek as I've no idea what others may or may not have said ... its just a fucking saying and you know what i meant when i used it.

what comments are you talking about ... what did you hear from the other side of the park ?... the guy who said the nothing trivial comment was near me and it was said before anyone knew the extent of the injury .. please don't quote me as if I'm saying all comments made were tongue in cheek as I've no idea what others may or may not have said ... its just a fucking saying and you know what i meant when i used it.
Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
25 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

If thats aimed at me  , and i say if because i haven't said anything foolish ,then your gonna have to explain to me what your on about.

Not at Beith today so not in a position to comment on things that happened. However, Clydebank are the original conundrum wrapped up in an enigma

In all the times I’ve been at Holm Park and all the times I’ve been at games v Bankies at Cumnock , I have seen / met some of the nicest folk but I have also had to listen to the big number of those who followvBankies who like to tell everybody how the Bankies are actually just marking time and helping out in the juniors ,and now WOSFL ,to help bring a bit of professional class to the grade as they are a senior team stuck in the wrong grade

It does become a bit tiresome after a while and is in total contrast with the really top folk I have met