The Burns battle - Ayr v Queens

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

McAdams may get us a point out of this

I think McAdams and Ridgers are probably the best keepers in the division.  What's the story behind McAdams not getting a start recently?

2 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

I think McAdams and Ridgers are probably the best keepers in the division.  What's the story behind McAdams not getting a start recently?

Albinson has made a good start for the season up until last week. I reckon it'll be between the 2 keepers for the rest of the season. 

£18 for a stream that they can’t  guarantee will work and offer absolutely no tech support. Robbing b*****ds

I am overseas not in England. I got up early to avoid the last minute panic - tried to purchase the match and was told I was in England. Emailed the helpline - got a response to be fair but no credible explanation that was going to sort issue. Tried to purchase again at 2.40 and got straight through to the “buy match” box but no action after clicking on PAY.

Honestly, it can’t be that difficult with all the so called technical experts that run these sites. Every match should surely follow the same pattern game after game.