COP26 Glasgow 31st OCT to 12th NOV

wastecoatwilly

11:00 or 11:30 in Kelvingrove then  a march. I think today is mainly youngsters and children so should be peaceful unless the police start getting arsey. 

Tomorrow they were expecting 100,000 but it is meant to be absolutely pishing it down all day so would imagine the numbers will be down quite a bit.  

Edited by Have some faith in Magic

3 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

11:00 or 11:30 in Kelvingrove then  a march. I think today is mainly youngsters and children so should be peaceful unless the police start getting arsey. 

Tomorrow they were expecting 100,000 but it is meant to be absolutely pishing it down all day so would imagine the numbers will be down quite a bit.  

Meant to be minging weather tomorrow so might put a few folk off, that said it looks pretty busy in Glasgow today, the Glasgow times have a video from an elevated position that has protestors as far as the eye can see.

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

This rain can GTF. I'll be doing the Tennent's Swagger, start at the front visit a few pubs on route come in with the stragglers.  

The rain is natural punishment for attending a shan climate march when there are football games on.  

Edited by vikingTON