Treehouse of Horror : Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock - 16th October

Sigh. This will probably take the heat off him.

Still nowhere near good enough. That’s the first quarter over and we still haven’t won a game. Grant still has to go. We are bottom of the league and are not getting promoted. Conversely, we’ll be battling the drop.

1 minute ago, stevieKTID said:

Deserved point for Dunfermline, we were f*ckin rotten and not for the first time this season.

Genuine question, is the camera work for ParsTV always like that? It was all over the place.

Nah, it's usually pretty shite. People mention it and all you get are replies of "what do you expect, they're all volunteers?" as if every other club in the division had Sunset and Vine producing their coverage.

I’m sure killie and ICT fans would say they had an off-day when they played us, but the most frustrating thing for me is that it seems like there really isn’t a lot between the teams in this league.
I genuinely believe if we’d picked a better manager we could/would be in the midst of a promotion battle right now. Imagine the feel good factor and attendance that would’ve been at this game today.

Alas, here we are, relying on Morton and accies continuing to be shite to give us any hope.

Good to see the team keeping on, felt we were well worth our point and from my view unlucky that the 2nd Killie goal stood. Although it's terrible concentration to allow it in the first place.

That's the first quarter done and dusted a very poor points haul and feel Grant has to get in inverse of it at the very minimum in the second quarter.

Good open game and great to have fans back in although it would be nice for Killie not to sing along to a sectarian song the fuckwhits at Ibrox enjoy.

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

Good to see the team keeping on, felt we were well worth our point and from my view unlucky that the 2nd Killie goal stood. Although it's terrible concentration to allow it in the first place.

That's the first quarter done and dusted a very poor points haul and feel Grant has to get in inverse of it at the very minimum in the second quarter.

Good open game and great to have fans back in although it would be nice for Killie not to sing along to a sectarian song the fuckwhits at Ibrox enjoy.

What was your issue with their second? Looked OK from where I was sat - very unlucky in that Comrie made a decent tackle and the ball fell right to Shaw at the perfect angle to get a shot away.

4 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

What was your issue with their second? Looked OK from where I was sat - very unlucky in that Comrie made a decent tackle and the ball fell right to Shaw at the perfect angle to get a shot away.

Thought it was offside but I'll admit I could be remembering the first goal. Tennents isn't particularly helping the old memory.

Think the first was onside as well TBH. Looked that way from the main stand anyway with one of our CH’s coming off the line too late to play their boy on.
Decent performance though and miles better than what it has been.

Thought Paul Allan was good in midfield. First time I’ve really seen him play.

23 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Winless and bottom of the league.

True but certainly don’t have much issue with how the players performed today.

Felt O’Hara, Comrie, Allan and Connolly all had really strong games. Connolly has been a good addition so far and should have been the United loanee we brought in back in August.

Would be a little concerned if I was a Killie fan. They were below average for most of that game and can certainly have no complaints about dropping points.

1 hour ago, AlwaysAPar said:

I’m sure killie and ICT fans would say they had an off-day when they played us, but the most frustrating thing for me is that it seems like there really isn’t a lot between the teams in this league.
I genuinely believe if we’d picked a better manager we could/would be in the midst of a promotion battle right now. Imagine the feel good factor and attendance that would’ve been at this game today.

Alas, here we are, relying on Morton and accies continuing to be shite to give us any hope.

From an ICT point of view, we haven’t really had an “on day”. We had a good second half at home to Partick but apart from that we won games without really doing that much.

True but certainly don’t have much issue with how the players performed today.
Felt O’Hara, Comrie, Allan and Connolly all had really strong games. Connolly has been a good addition so far and should have been the United loanee we brought in back in August.
Would be a little concerned if I was a Killie fan. They were below average for most of that game and can certainly have no complaints about dropping points.

O’Hara didn’t I don’t think. He’s a good 6 yard box striker (when the ball makes its way there) but away from there he loses the ball every time it’s played up to him; his first touch is shocking.
He does press well in fairness to him but I’m not sure that compensates for the amount of times he gives the ball away.