Treehouse of Horror : Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock - 16th October

You're missing a decent enough game. Chances at both ends and a cracking save by the Killie keeper (who looks good; confident with his hands and with some nice early distribution) from an O'Hara drive. We look pretty good but clearly lack confidence, especially in the final third. I've been disappointed with Killie so far but no doubt they'll come good and still win comfortably. 

I know it's not a classic by any stretch but given the shite that has been served up this season that counts as a pretty good half. Two evenly matched teams (somehow), chances at both ends and some good play amongst the slack passing and occasional duff passage of play. We might actually steal a draw from this (although that would keep Grant in the job for a few more weeks)

Grant will be in charge until the 30th October, at least IMO. Could lose about 6-0 today and he’d still be given praise and the usual excuses will come out from the board, including blaming the fans.

Would like to see that again, hard to see from the far end if there was hands on the shoulders or the Killie boy just got underneath it.

And that should have been a legit goal that time. Just can't take our chances but at least we look a bit more dangerous. 

Then a goal line clearance at the other end from Mark Connelly. End to end stuff now.

And now Killie score, and Henrdy looked well offside there. Will have to see a replay.

He is going absolutely nowhere.

Unfortunately you’re absolutely right. There’s no way he’s getting punted after today, even if we go on to lose by 3 or 4.

Can't blame Grant today I have to say. Picked a decent team, had them set up well and made the right change (as much as I was surprised at Pybus coming off, he looked like he had taken a knock). Kennedy should be scoring his chance at 0-0 and as a team we should be concentrating once we equalised. And for all the crowing coming from the Killie end, they don't look like a Championship winning team.

Midfield non existent since that clowns tactical change.

It’s never existed.

Don’t even care anymore. Just the usual shite every Saturday. It’s just the norm. This is the legacy Grant and Meggle have built.

How many home fans there? About 2k?

Can't blame Grant today I have to say. Picked a decent team, had them set up well and made the right change (as much as I was surprised at Pybus coming off, he looked like he had taken a knock). Kennedy should be scoring his chance at 0-0 and as a team we should be concentrating once we equalised. And for all the crowing coming from the Killie end, they don't look like a Championship winning team.

I’m not crowing. We’ve rode our luck this season.