Treehouse of Horror : Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock - 16th October

Incredibly, Saturday’s game will be the first meeting of the two sides at EEP since 2012.
First meeting outside the top flight since 1993.
Last game of the season, lost 2-1 I'm sure. BMMMH scored a goal which got chopped off for offside and he flicked the vickies at the lino. Some man.

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Some of the performances that season were on a par with what we are seeing just now. Truly horrendous. 

That was a team out of its depth in the top flight. They were not good enough to compete.

That shouldn’t be the case with our current squad.

One of my earlier memories going to games was a game against Killie where we beat them 3-2. Paul Wright missed a very late penalty which shocked me, as the c**t always scored against us. 

Another game of note was that calendar year we were unbeaten at home outside of the Old Firm (I think we took points off one of them though)and there was a game late in December against Killie to go the full year. Calderwood's team utterly battered them for 90 minutes but we lost 1-0 somehow, a true smash and grab. 

Can't remember too many boring Pars v Killie games home or away. 

Mind that game at Rugby Park where they showed Dundee losing at full time and we all thought we'd made the top 6? They then changed it to show Dundee won. I think McCoist scored that day at the age of like 39. 

My first ever Killie away game was against Dunfermline in 1988, it finished 3-0 to The Pars, the big fella Watson with the red hair battered us that day.

No idea how this one will go but hopefully we ditch the long ball approach and try and play some football.

Killie are 11/10 to win on sky bet which has actually gone up since I looked yesterday. It's so tempting but this seems like exactly the kind of game a struggling team would shitfest into a draw. Backs against the wall, public statement, two week break etc... 

Also good to see Bet 365 giving odds for Innes Cameron as goalscorer notwithstanding the fact he's on loan to QOS