Treehouse of Horror : Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock - 16th October

7 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
9 hours ago, Coooombe said:
How's Dom Thomas getting on? I seem to remember the consensus among Dunfermline fans on here was that he was far too good for the Championship and we were daft to let him go. 

Hasn't kicked a ball this season.

Seems to be a pattern that follows Dom, starts off well at a new club, then just fades away.....

A struggling club, with fans raging at their board and manager, desperate for a win is the perfect recipe for an early Killie Christmas present. These are absolutely the sort of games we lose. It’s the Kilmarnock way.  I’d love them to prove me wrong though. 

13 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Seems to be a pattern that follows Dom, starts off well at a new club, then just fades away.....

I disagree. Last season he was decent and its only this fucking manager and playing him in th middle that's fucked it. He should be playing ahead of Dow right now.

3 hours ago, Fide said:

A struggling club, with fans raging at their board and manager, desperate for a win is the perfect recipe for an early Killie Christmas present. These are absolutely the sort of games we lose. It’s the Kilmarnock way.  I’d love them to prove me wrong though. 

Wild how "The Kilmarnock way" sounds the exact same as the Raith Rovers way, the Queen of the South way, the Hamilton way etc etc. 

What a load eh pish. 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Wild how "The Kilmarnock way" sounds the exact same as the Raith Rovers way, the Queen of the South way, the Hamilton way etc etc. 

What a load eh pish. 

Apparently every team loses to the worst team in the league, which surely should mean we’d be top by now?

51 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Apparently every team loses to the worst team in the league, which surely should mean we’d be top by now?

You’re not convincing me and I’ve watched Killie for over 50 years, we are definitely the very best ones to play in these circumstances, but I hope TW has managed to exorcise that demon within us. 

1 hour ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

You’re not convincing me and I’ve watched Killie for over 50 years, we are definitely the very best ones to play in these circumstances, but I hope TW has managed to exorcise that demon within us. 

Inverness, Hamilton, Rovers and Queens all said the same thing. It’s beyond tedious.

2 hours ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

If you routinely lost to the worst teams in the league how in the f**k did you stay in the Premier for so long? Outwith when Clarke was skelping Rangers about every second week did you have a great record against the top sides? 

Is that the Kilmarnock way? I presume Gretna absolutely pumped you but you put double digits past the old firm that season? 

Load of absolutely nonsense. You know who the bottom four sides in this division are currently? Ayr, Morton, Hamilton and us, how'd you do against the other three? Ah right, they make up 3 of your 5 wins. 

The "Kilmarnock way" 

Has the Killie allocation sold out or is the DAFC ticket site just a bit shit?
Possibly sold out, you've only been given the North East section. The Cowden end still being used for away teams changing area.

19 hours ago, Grant228 said:

If you routinely lost to the worst teams in the league how in the f**k did you stay in the Premier for so long? Outwith when Clarke was skelping Rangers about every second week did you have a great record against the top sides? 

Is that the Kilmarnock way? I presume Gretna absolutely pumped you but you put double digits past the old firm that season? 

Load of absolutely nonsense. You know who the bottom four sides in this division are currently? Ayr, Morton, Hamilton and us, how'd you do against the other three? Ah right, they make up 3 of your 5 wins. 

The "Kilmarnock way" 

Strangely enough you are partly correct, Gretna gubbed us at Fir Park  resulting in the infamous Billy Brown halftime talk on the pitch .. ooft 

A couple of weeks later we beat Celtic in Robbie Keanes debut, a midweek victory at Pittodrie gave us the opportunity to get something from Falkirk at home to stay up, Ryan Flynn is the only person in the world that can say how we got a draw that day. 
we had a sustained period where we were consistently involved in the relegation zones, getting results against the bigger teams to keep us up, last year was simply the bridge too far.

Anyway, let’s hope both teams play well on Saturday and the better mob win. 

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Why would you want both teams to play well? I’d much rather Pars were brilliant and Killie were shite and we won 4-0.

Although at this rate I feel I’m going to be the only Pars fan there

I'd take both teams being utterly shite and us scraping a win. 

I'm driving up - where's good for parking near the ground? Don't know Dunfermline at all, the last time I was at EEP I was on a supporters bus that stopped at the Elizabethan and we just walked along the Halbeath Road to the ground.

I'm driving up - where's good for parking near the ground? Don't know Dunfermline at all, the last time I was at EEP I was on a supporters bus that stopped at the Elizabethan and we just walked along the Halbeath Road to the ground.
Leys Park Road. Might be a bit of a wait coming away mind you.

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

As mentioned leys park road will certainly cover you, though won’t provide quick getaway it’s as good as any approaching from the west. 

Garvick hill and it’s surrounding streets are popular. As is parking at the top of the cemetery and walking though.  For the crowds we get EEP is easy to get parked nearby. Loads of residential streets, close enough to town for a temporary/overflow car park to be put in(leys park) but far enough that nobody actually uses it for that. 

I used to love Dunfermline away. Far enough for a good stop and carry out. Not too short like Glasgow, Paisley and Lanarkshire. Not saying they are bad days out, just different.

Used to be a good support up there, from both sides as well, and it feels like we've had good record up there in the last few games anyway. Hopefully that will continue,.

And I also hope that Dunfermline climb the table, just not at our expense.