Treehouse of Horror : Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock - 16th October

• Cardle is Magic changed the title to Treehouse of Horror : Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock - 16th October

Bought tickets through the specific away fans link and they gave me ones in the North East stand rather than behind the goal. What's going on with that, has the away support section moved since the last time I was there?

Edited by craigkillie

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Bought tickets through the specific away fans link and they gave me ones in the North East stand rather than behind the goal. What's going on with that, has the away support section moved since the last time I was there?

They need that stand to seat all the surplus centre halfs that Peter Grant has stockpiled. 

(The away team are changing in the concourse of that stand behind the goal, so it's Red Zoned) 

23 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Yeah, Cowden end is Red Zone but I thought that was getting ditched.

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Away team are changing in that concourse.

North east has been semi-regularly used for away supports, and has become the default until we drop all covid protocol.( apparently red zones are now optional, but not sure if social distancing for dressing rooms have been dropped)

Space in the north east for 1200, I'd imagine that should be fine,  we can accommodate 400/500 in the main stand as well before we need to address the red zone issues.

It's only likely to become an issue for rovers games just now.

How's Dom Thomas getting on? I seem to remember the consensus among Dunfermline fans on here was that he was far too good for the Championship and we were daft to let him go. 
Hasn't kicked a ball this season.

How's Dom Thomas getting on? I seem to remember the consensus among Dunfermline fans on here was that he was far too good for the Championship and we were daft to let him go. 

He’s pretty shite.. wouldn’t be arsed about him leaving at the end of this season tbh. The young team seem to have some weird obsession with him though which I can’t understand.