Treehouse of Horror : Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock - 16th October

If grant is still here( incredible I need to say that but my trust in the board is completely gone) this will be really nasty.  Both on and off the pitch.

If we do get round to doing the right thing who knows. This group of players are unbalanced but individually capable(ignoring Ross Graham) what a new manager can scramble out of them will be interesting,  it might not be enough but  it will give us a chance.

2 hours ago, baba douche said:

I'm pretty sure that no-one thought that Grant was the man to get you out of the division, but fair play, he's giving it a great shot.

No doubt we'll conspire to hand The Pars a result when they need it most. It's the Killie way....

I sort of don't want us to win.
Initially I was OK with a defeat, on the basis that I thought, surely it will lead to Grant being sacked. But after that statement today, I hope we get properly fucked here, this board don't deserve any happiness.

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Surely by the law of averages we have to win a game at some point? 

We will,  It just depends on what division we're in when we do.

' The board would like to congratulate the supreme leader peter grant on leading us to a historic 2-1 victory against Edinburgh university, victories in the lowland league are difficult to achieve and we believe this will give the players confidence that we can avoid relegation this season.'

Get yourselves along to this one Killie boys n girls. Drink it in.

Straight, undiluted SEETHE. 

There’s plenty of boo boys in our support that’ll add to the seethe, if we play like the past couple of games.

It’s the Killie way to lose these type of games to prolong the employment of shite managers.