Jump to content

Insulate Britain


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I hope she gets life without parole, based entirely on the car she’s driving. 

so you're saying owning a decent car on P & B is 2nd only to supporting a team that isnt shite and you couldn't see their ground from your bedroom window when you were a kid ?

giphy.gif.12ff1e61e2aebc332f1c98765adc006a.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

so you're saying owning a decent car on P & B is 2nd only to supporting a team that isnt shite and you couldn't see their ground from your bedroom window when you were a kid ?

giphy.gif.12ff1e61e2aebc332f1c98765adc006a.gif

I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean.

well the #1 c**t{s} of P & B are people from Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and beyond, supporting the ugly sisters, or even worse a team from ''the barclays'' rather than the shite that's two bust stops away.

it would seem being able to afford a Range Rover is also a c**t move, should she be in a Corsa or Fiesta ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well the #1 c**t{s} of P & B are people from Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and beyond, supporting the ugly sisters, or even worse a team from ''the barclays'' rather than the shite that's two bust stops away.
it would seem being able to afford a Range Rover is also a c**t move, should she be in a Corsa or Fiesta ?
What a slavering fucking mess that is
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

well the #1 c**t{s} of P & B are people from Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and beyond, supporting the ugly sisters, or even worse a team from ''the barclays'' rather than the shite that's two bust stops away.

 

They might witness their team win some big cups however 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

well the #1 c**t{s} of P & B are people from Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and beyond, supporting the ugly sisters, or even worse a team from ''the barclays'' rather than the shite that's two bust stops away.

If it's only two bus stops then the lazy fuckers should walk

Worse than Hitler


Am I doing this right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

it would seem being able to afford a Range Rover is also a c**t move

It's not being able to afford one that makes you a c**t, it's having that sort of money available to spend on a car and choosing one of the worst off-road vehicles on the market to do the half mile school run for your lazy wean that makes you a c**t. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It probably should, yes. I hope not in this specific situation. 


You think she deserves to keep her license after behaving like that? She’s clearly unhinged, nobody in the right mind would ram their car into people to get their child to school ffs. Never mind trying an alternative route, never mind telling the kid to walk this time, never mind taking a wee video for proof and giving the school a call to explain the situation. No, let’s hit the protestors with the car instead.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

 


You think she deserves to keep her license after behaving like that? She’s clearly unhinged, nobody in the right mind would ram their car into people to get their child to school ffs. Never mind trying an alternative route, never mind telling the kid to walk this time, never mind taking a wee video for proof and giving the school a call to explain the situation. No, let’s hit the protestors with the car instead.

 

A poor sod wouldn’t be paralysed right now if her paramedics had the attitude of this woman. 
 

 

As a bare minimum the police should be arresting anyone who blocks a road. 

Edited by Donathan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...