Insulate Britain

41 minutes ago, Priti priti priti Patel said:

Just watched it again and I'm proper giggling. So many good lines:

"Today I'm going to be pouring actual liquid human shit onto a Captain Tom memorial"

"People are going to say this is profoundly disrespectful to the NHS, and I agree"

"Meanwhile, mass death, mass disease, mass dying"

The way she says "every time a private jet takes off it pours a bucket of shit and blood on everything Captain Tom stood for" like she's only just realised what she's saying.

It's such an extreme action against such an irrelevant and insignificant statue. 😂 It would make brilliant sketch writing.

It would be pretty funny were it not for the fact she is deadly serious. 

The girl is very unwell. 

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I think there were only about half-a-dozen polis on duty at The White House when the MAGA Muggles decided to stage an attempted coup on Jan 6th 2021.

Good 'ol US efficiency at it's finest.

Are you suggesting that if they want to pour shit on an inanimate replica of an old person it would be easier to go for Biden? 

Taking the message global

2 hours ago, Priti priti priti Patel said:

"every time a private jet takes off it pours a bucket of shit and blood on everything Captain Tom stood for"

Didn't Captain Tom stand for the idea that the NHS can or should be funded by private charity? There's few notions I'd sooner have metaphorical shit buckets poured on.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

They don't seem too bright anyway, her colleague accidentally set his arm on fire in another protest.

skynews-fire-tennis_5909042.jpg?20220923

https://news.sky.com/story/protester-sets-arm-on-fire-on-court-ahead-of-roger-federers-farewell-tennis-match-at-laver-cup-12704070

Also, I find the mental picture of somebody pouring a bucket of shite over a Captain Tom statue extremely funny. 

5 hours ago, Priti priti priti Patel said:

There's something hilarious about this video:

I've just watched it again. 😂 I can't explain why it's so funny. I get the feeling she can't believe herself what she's doing. Maybe been goaded into it by some older eco warriors she wants to be friends with. "Actual liquid human shit" ffs 😂

This obviously brings Hannah Moore back into the news cycle.  No doubt she'll have some scheme to make money out of it - perhaps setting up a charity to battle the scourge of jobby-based memorial defacement (and appointing herself and numerous members of her extended family as highly-paid executive directors, of course). 

• 2 weeks later...

There‘a been more insane protests.

Here are Animal Rebellion activists spilling milk in an Edinburgh Waitrose.

A couple of days ago two protesters threw soup on Van Gogh’s Sunflowers.

They must be running out of glassy eyed middle class students by now, surely.

20 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There‘a been more insane protests.

Here are Animal Rebellion activists spilling milk in an Edinburgh Waitrose.

A couple of days ago two protesters threw soup on Van Gogh’s Sunflowers.

They must be running out of glassy eyed middle class students by now, surely.

is it becuase it's an oil painting?

I'd be tempted to batter those c***s pouring the milk tho. f**k right off with your self rightous shite. if you don't want to drink cows milk then fuckin don't. nae c**t is forcing you