Insulate Britain

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Too many people.

Not enough food.

What is to be done?

Hide contents

Jeffrey Dahmer - Murders, Victims & Death - Biography

If technology has came on a bit since the days of Soylent Green, I am certainly willing to give it a go. 

Perhaps a monthly subscription that comes with different cuts and wee recipe cards. 

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

How can I possibly be miserable when I have you fine folk to talk to? 🤣

I don't hate anyone. I'm not even sure I particularly dislike anyone. I can't recall ever taking pleasure in someone else's troubles and I am certainly not miserable about my own life.

Poison is poison and should be avoided.

You know, I'm beginning to think you don't know me at all. 🤣

It's not the hardest read tbf mate. We all saw you have a brief "life's too short" phase clearly after giving up the job before reverting to your Victorian Workhouse Beadle act.

The fact you're spending every day of your retirement arguing in barely contained rage with younger men is another pretty sure sign. I do hope you don't join the hordes for whom early retirement means an early grave but the early signs are NOT good I'm afraid. 

First they came for London motorists on the M25,

and I did not speak out -

Because it was not a London motorist (and it was fucking hilarious).

Then they came for the SUVs of Hyndland full-time mummies...

I'm not sure how many of these verses we'll get through until these lads find a target group that isn't objectively terrible and well worth hounding. 

9 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I appreciate Insulate Britain's ability to extract the maximum amount of seethe from gammons with the absolute minimum of effort. A great bunch of lads.

From the images I have seen they are more OAP than lads.  Still, at least it makes them feel like they are doing something worthwhile in their retirement* I suppose.  

* I can only assume they were too busy working and taking their two weeks off in Spain and Florida to take this sort of action in the ‘80s, 90s, 00s and 10s.

Edited by Shadow Play

From the images I have seen they are more OAP than lads.  Still, at least it makes them feel like they are doing something worthwhile in their retirement* I suppose.  

* I can only assume they were too busy working and taking their two weeks off in Spain and Florida to take this sort of action in the ‘80s, 90s, 00s and 10s.

Brexit has stopped the Spain trips…