Insulate Britain

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

How is this allowed to happen?

Given the scale and reach of human endeavour over the centuries, we should absolutely not have people like this breathing and consuming resources.

I love how the my say that their manager said “it’s just an opinion”. Concrete not growing is not an opinion, it’s a fact.

That’s how this shit happens, everyone believing that personal opinions are as valid as facts and thinking you should build media platforms around them.

Edited by Jambomo

Doubling down here. This is quite embarrassing now

So he's going to have a concrete "expert" on his show tomorrow? He's no doubt found someone who will have some convoluted argument to explain how it grows/expands (it doesn't, it actually shrinks slightly as it dries out) but that isn't the point. It uses non-renewable resources whereas timber is renewable. It's as though he's never heard of the Forestry Commission.

It might well be just me not paying enough attention.... throughout all of this, and the govt trumpeting that they will come down hard on these protestors and deal with them, stop the dusruption for hard working Brits!!! And other nonsense soundbites.... Has anyone ever took them time to say to the public, do not think that you have the right to freely assault these people?

It might well be just me not paying enough attention.... throughout all of this, and the govt trumpeting that they will come down hard on these protestors and deal with them, stop the dusruption for hard working Brits!!! And other nonsense soundbites.... Has anyone ever took them time to say to the public, do not think that you have the right to freely assault these people?
Did any charges come the way of the ned in the Range Rover that drove into protesters?

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Did any charges come the way of the ned in the Range Rover that drove into protesters?

Hopefully not 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You mean the government trying to calm down the situation? 

Of course not, Grant Shapps seems hell bound on waiting tax payers money inventing a new law when there is already laws in place to deal with it.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

You mean the government trying to calm down the situation? 

Of course not, Grant Shapps seems hell bound on waiting tax payers money inventing a new law when there is already laws in place to deal with it.

Someone is going to get killed on one of these, thats a fucking NAP, and the govt will be shouldering a fair bit of that for me. 

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Someone is going to get killed on one of these, thats a fucking NAP, and the govt will be shouldering a fair bit of that for me. 

Of course they are, someone already lobbed a traffic cone which hit a protestor in the head.

Government are responsible but as we have seen will be taking 0 responsibility.

Polis b*****ds doing nothing as usual about these arses on the ground that are breaking various court injunctions but moving an inocent guy along.

Playing bagpipes in someone's face is not innocent, just like you can't walk up to someone in the street and blast an airhorn in their face.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Playing bagpipes in someone's face is not innocent, just like you can't walk up to someone in the street and blast an airhorn in their face.

Once had a guy wake us up with bagpipes at sparrowfart on a Megabus enroute to Paris in 2007.

We survived. 

Edited to add. It's a shite way for the bagpiper in the video to behave. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe