Insulate Britain

3 hours ago, Peter Grant said:

My kid usually gets the train to school but I was working near there one day last week so drove her instead. A hole in the road mean we got stuck for an hour and a half on a section that normally takes a few minutes. We listened to a funny podcast, chatted, drank some coffee we’d brought along. There was nothing we could do about being late so just enjoyed the unexpected peace. This lady needs to just chill a bit.

image.jpeg.599d0f5848f2b7395a25ee7b33ae1782.jpeg

Could do with weeding her driveway there and painting the fence. Not to mention the grass needs a good feed / over-seeded.

3 hours ago, Peter Grant said:

My kid usually gets the train to school but I was working near there one day last week so drove her instead. A hole in the road mean we got stuck for an hour and a half on a section that normally takes a few minutes. We listened to a funny podcast, chatted, drank some coffee we’d brought along. There was nothing we could do about being late so just enjoyed the unexpected peace. This lady needs to just chill a bit.

When your parents tell you that you should always have something to fall back on, it's generally assumed it's meant to be a trade.

4 hours ago, Peter Grant said:

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You'll not be stuck for something to crack your walnuts...

NINTCHDBPICT000687778874.jpg

12 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Don’t think it’s been said about that woman yet so here we go - wid.

It’s feels great to be right 😍

2 hours ago, MacDuffman said:

She told the Sun: "When I got out the car, I walked up to them and I said, really nicely and politely, 'Can you please move out the way because I've got to get my son to school and I've got to get to work'.

She is aware that there’s a video of this not being what happened, isn’t she?

Also, I’m not entirely certain that “they laughed at me, so I had no choice but to drive into them” is the airtight legal defence she seems to think it is.

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

How hasn't she been arrested yet?

Police are obviously busy with other stuff. Maybe the boy who looks at social media crimes is on holiday.

Edited by Scary Bear

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Stunned to discover she's a social media obsessed absolute cretin who depends on a fucking Range Rover for an illusion of status emoji23.png

Also, wid not.

That Balenciaga bum bag she's wearing retails at over £500 too. Cretin is probably being kind. 

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

She is aware that there’s a video of this not being what happened, isn’t she?

Also, I’m not entirely certain that “they laughed at me, so I had no choice but to drive into them” is the airtight legal defence she seems to think it is.

Hopefully the insulate Britain folk press charges, no idea what she would be done for though. I mean leaving the scene of an accident alone or failing to report she struck someone with her vehicle could get her 6 months inside.

Presuming she didn't phone the police to let them know, which of course I'm sure she did.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Hopefully the insulate Britain folk press charges, no idea what she would be done for though. I mean leaving the scene of an accident alone or failing to report she struck someone with her vehicle could get her 6 months inside.

Presuming she didn't phone the police to let them know, which of course I'm sure she did.

She's a counsellor and mentor "by trade".

" Sherilyn, I'm in a stressful situation and need your support, guidance and advice. Someone keeps getting in my way...

Run the cūnt over, I would... "

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

This might also turn out to be the least surprising line ever to appear on the internet. 

Aye, well. You won't put me off her. She's out there mentoring and counselling the yoof, while you sconce from behind your keyboard.

Some people are doers and she certainly is. (That sounds wrong doesn't it?)

Edited by Sergeant Wilson