Insulate Britain

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Running people over? She’s a c**t right enough, but that was a poor attempt at running someone over. I was expecting more shocking footage. 

She is used to people backing off and letting her do what she wants when she gets shouty and threatening. When it didn’t work, she absolutely fucking bottled it. Poor boy found out very publicly that his mother is a fucking loser.

16 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It's not being able to afford one that makes you a c**t, it's having that sort of money available to spend on a car and choosing one of the worst off-road vehicles on the market to do the half mile school run for your lazy wean that makes you a c**t. 

it blows my mind at some of the narrower roads around here (bottlenecks around Tresta Road especially) watching people struggle their way past in Evoque's; its bad enough getting one and regularly having to go on roads like that on your daily commute, but there's always several parked up at the side and all - living on one of the narrower city streets with parked cars either side of you and still getting an impractically vast car baffles me. I had a Clio for a while and it was pretty nice and stress free being able to park it up/squeeze into nice tight spaces (ohhhh matron) without worrying about my wing mirrors, would unironically rather drive that again than a fucking Range Rover with all the stigma that comes with.

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

it blows my mind at some of the narrower roads around here (bottlenecks around Tresta Road especially) watching people struggle their way past in Evoque's; its bad enough getting one and regularly having to go on roads like that on your daily commute, but there's always several parked up at the side and all - living on one of the narrower city streets with parked cars either side of you and still getting an impractically vast car baffles me. I had a Clio for a while and it was pretty nice and stress free being able to park it up/squeeze into nice tight spaces (ohhhh matron) without worrying about my wing mirrors, would unironically rather drive that again than a fucking Range Rover with all the stigma that comes with.

Nicole?

My kid usually gets the train to school but I was working near there one day last week so drove her instead. A hole in the road mean we got stuck for an hour and a half on a section that normally takes a few minutes. We listened to a funny podcast, chatted, drank some coffee we’d brought along. There was nothing we could do about being late so just enjoyed the unexpected peace. This lady needs to just chill a bit.

image.jpeg.599d0f5848f2b7395a25ee7b33ae1782.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

My kid usually gets the train to school but I was working near there one day last week so drove her instead. A hole in the road mean we got stuck for an hour and a half on a section that normally takes a few minutes. We listened to a funny podcast, chatted, drank some coffee we’d brought along. There was nothing we could do about being late so just enjoyed the unexpected peace. This lady needs to just chill a bit.

She can run over as many hippies as she likes.

1 hour ago, Peter Grant said:

Gorgeous and has the correct attitude towards crusty eco twats, just a shame she isnt scottish, we are pretty short when it comes to wonderful and inspirational women.

See the source image

Edited by Meldrew

You brought coffee on a journey that normally takes a few mins, extreme ! Snow shoes, blankets, shovel too no doubt maybe Kendal Mint cake ?

37 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
2 hours ago, Peter Grant said:

You brought coffee on a journey that normally takes a few mins, extreme ! Snow shoes, blankets, shovel too no doubt maybe Kendal Mint cake ?

I’ve always got a shovel, cable ties, coffee, blankets, saw, axe etc in the van. Getting an espresso machine than plugs in to the cigarette lighter too.