Jump to content

Major Internet Outage right now


Recommended Posts

Affecting many services. 

The media immediately reported that it was an issue affecting Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp. 

No, that just happened to be where the volume of reports came from because they are so highly used. 

it’s almost like these news outlets didn’t bother to examine any information or check facts before they started reporting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

My internet is down and I can only post on P&B at the moment.

Aye, P&B's fine for me too, but Teams hasn't been working since 9am to 5pm tomorrow  :whistle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Aye, P&B's fine for me too, but Teams hasn't been working since 9am to 5pm tomorrow  :whistle

I think mine might be the same, along with Zoom 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I think mine might be the same, along with Zoom 😁

I am rough as f**k, and have a training course right now on zoom. Devastatingly, it’s working. Luckily, the camera can be off at times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The internet Isn’t having an outage is. Facebook and the companies they own are. Some daft cunt has probably clicked shutdown instead of sign out on a server. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Someone decided 9am would be a good time for a Teams meeting tomorrow morning. Wouldn't it be terrible if it was still not working by then?

It would be awful really all forms of entertainment were back but not work infrastructure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheScarf said:

The internet Isn’t having an outage is. Facebook and the companies they own are. Some daft c**t has probably clicked shutdown instead of sign out on a server. 

Wrong. There are outages all over the world and all sorts of networks are running slow or not at all. It looked like FB, Instagram and WhatsApp had issues at first because of the volume of reports coming from there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Wrong. There are outages all over the world and all sorts of networks are running slow or not at all. It looked like FB, Instagram and WhatsApp had issues at first because of the volume of reports coming from there.

Aye no bother, Bill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...