Major Internet Outage right now

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

So get whatever you're on about posted, then.

No. The last time I did that took us no further forward and here you are again claiming not to remember things. 

no point me going to effort for no reward.

when you mentioned PMs were you just completely making up pish again, aye?

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

You're having the pish ripped out of you again, chap. I've no idea what you're on about.

Best to just link to it if credibility's important to you.

No, been down that road before with you to no benefit, as I’ve said. 
Were you just making up pish when you mentioned PMs?

Edited by Thorongil

Reliable contact of mine is confident that a TPS was copied and pasted in place of a FTIP, which corrupted their local anti-pythonbot.  Somebody then attempted a reboot having changed the extension of the kolmogrov file to a *.kpf instead of a *.kpi, which resulted in the RESM file becoming read-only.

Amateurs.

30 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Reliable contact of mine is confident that a TPS was copied and pasted in place of a FTIP, which corrupted their local anti-pythonbot.  Somebody then attempted a reboot having changed the extension of the kolmogrov file to a *.kpf instead of a *.kpi, which resulted in the RESM file becoming read-only.

Amateurs.

My tech industry sources are telling me similar.

59 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Amateurs.

office-space-bill.gif

43 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

My tech industry sources are telling me similar.

Considering everything I wrote there was completely made up*, that's pretty amazing.

*except read-only; I'm pretty sure that's a thing

That's convenient. It's nice that you chose an actual alias name in Thorongil though, that's bound to throw people off the scent. 
Can you name the members of the clique? Loads of new posters who just seem to be appear out the woodwork then get shouted down for their views seem to have the opinion that this place has a clique, but as of yet nobody has identified them. Peepul huv tae know!
I haven't ever posted on Mumsnet so I couldn't comment if the behaviour was similar. I haven't called you a troll but your posting pattern certainly has a few traits of a troll - you deliberately avoid questions, say things which you know will draw attention and then when you get abuse for what you've said you play the victim. Usually folk who admit to being deliberately contrarian will stop being taken seriously quickly, so probably your own fault, but that's life. 
Reasonable post, but you ignored the big question -

Dafuq is an "alt"? Am I one? Are you? is anyone?