St Johnstone vs Livingston 16/10/21

Brilliant start, then a gift for our 2nd, now ffs don't do a Livi of a couple of seasons ago and f**k a 2 goal lead away for a draw. Come out the traps like we did in the first half and get a 3rd and it's def game over.

Enjoying the f**k out of the game so far though, pleased as f**k for Bailey getting his fisrt goal, and wee Bruce getting another one after being dropped for Shinnie.

That 2nd goal usually happens to us, with Fitzwater, Obileye and Stryjek being guilty of that kind of defending, loving it seeing another team gifting us one for a change.

Two really nice finishes and an attacking performance I have not seen from us all season. Did not see this coming.

Still look a shaky at the back, we need to calm down a bit. 

Can see us sitting back and shelling long balls at Ambrose in the second half but I hope we don't as Bailey and Anderson have been great with the ball at their feet.

Easily the most shambolic defensive performance from a St Johnstone team in a few years. 

Well done Livi, organised and solid enough at the back and able to punish our numerous mistakes.

Ambrose has been good for us til now but disgraceful today. Clark and McCart got in on the act with that comedy second goal.  Had actually been playing some decent stuff at 0-1 up until the second, although we didn’t look like creating much.

One of those days, but would have had Ambrose and a jaded looking Wotherspoon off earlier.

Everything went our way, can't believe we got out of that with a clean sheet... That said, totally deserved given how dangerous we looked on the break again and again. Bailey, Anderson and Forrest at the end were brilliant. We also look so much better with Pittman in the team, he has been much missed.

Efe Ambrose was hopeless. As I said before, he looked done at the end of last season was glad we didn't give him a new contract. Looks to have been justified based on today's performance.

One of the worst defensive performances from a Saints team I can remember, led excellently by the absolute clown Ambrose who seemed determined to hand Livi a goal all match and finally succeeded for the 3rd.

2nd and 3rd are beyond amateur, folk really do need to watch them on Sportscene tbh as you'll need to see them to believe they actually happened.

We've learned nothing from last season. Still no clue how to break sides down. Manager didn't even really try and affect the game until we were 3-0 down, and even then his "game changing" subs involved bringing James Brown and Murray Davidson on. Why pay £30k for a striker to offer something different then refuse to play him when 2-0 down at himeand creating nothing? Because you don't think he can defend? It's just weird now.

Absolutely nobody with pass marks today, and I think MacPherson might be even worse than Crawford at tracking runners.

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Efe Ambrose was hopeless. As I said before, he looked done at the end of last season was glad we didn't give him a new contract. Looks to have been justified based on today's performance.

Its been coming. He's been great when asked to play simple but he's slowly been trying more and more reckless things. Set the tone in the first minute when he's taking men on his own box and losing the ball.

Liam Gordon back next week so hopefully that's Ambrose punted into the stands.