St Johnstone vs Livingston 16/10/21

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Do we have to?

Is it normal to prefer watching Scotland than your club side?

Makes no difference to us tbh. Saints and Scotland both own hampden and regularly play there as matter of course.

Although must be quite satisfying for you guys to see one of your former players doing so well for the national side? 

Edited by Theyellowbox

3 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Did I read somewhere that you can't watch the home games on a season ticket Saints TV account if you're in England, but can on an international subscription?

Anyone?

Honestly not sure but I think Sky amended the previous agreement and reduced the streaming abilities of clubs recently. I know a lot of people who's providers were based in England got locked out of remote viewing some games recently, so it leads me to believe it's true for all clubs.

22 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Did I read somewhere that you can't watch the home games on a season ticket Saints TV account if you're in England, but can on an international subscription?

Anyone?

I can watch Livingston home games in England on my season ticket. Imagine St. Johnstone would be the same?

You can't buy PPV in England.

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I can watch Livingston home games in England on my season ticket. Imagine St. Johnstone would be the same?

And that really depends on you disclosing that you are based in England when you sign up.  As I understands it is a stipulation by Sky.

Of course if you say you're based in Scotland who's to know provided the postcode ties up.

2 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Yes we get season ticket home games but only ever used that in Scotland and had a vague memory there was some restrictions for England, probably PPV I was thinking of. I'll actually be on a train crossing the border during the match so will be on my phone's 4G, doubt it will be a good experience even if I can get a stream. Anyway ...

Clark

Rooney - Brown- Ambrose - McCart - Booth

Craig  - MacPherson

MOH - Kane - May

Would do me. With McCart back Rooney will surely go back out to WB. The comments from Davidson about E2 sounded far from positive, doubt he'll start. Wouldn't mind Bryson in there but maybe still too soon. This fixture's usually pretty pish but think this might be a decent game. Livi might get a bit reckless. Hope we give the boardroom a hoover in case someone wants a loan of it. 

2-0 home win, Ambrose double.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese