Table topping Rangers vs Undefeated Hearts

10 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Yep, thing is we were leading when Porteous was sent off and it clearly had an impact on the remainder of the match.

You have to assume that the outcome at the weekend may also have been impacted had Aribo been sent off.

However its the lack of any coverage or hot takes that is the most galling for me - Richard Foster was (on Saturday) still talking of Porteous tackle as "a potential career ender" when he was asked about the social media stuff - he was covering the Hearts match for R Scotland and said hee haw about Aribos straight leg, out of control, studs out challenge.

No discussion on Sportscene either.

Aye, they all even themselves out................................

I also found it odd that the penalty shout for Boyce wasn't discussed. I mean they did show it, with Sutherland describing it as light, asking Foster for his thoughts on it and asking him a second question straight after the first, with Foster electing only to answer the second.

It may not be a penalty - I've only seen it twice - so perhaps I'm getting my knickers in a twist over nothing, but after the Porto hijinx I feel like I've acquired the sunglasses from John Carpenter's "They Live", seeing everything through a lens of Ranger bias.