Table topping Rangers vs Undefeated Hearts

There is no legitimate reason that I can think of for Rangers not to allow away fans in.

As others have said, we have 45,000 ST holders with a 50k+ capacity. The Broomloan stand is where general sale tickets are mainly allocated so all it would take is to hold back the equivalent number of red zone seats for there and then allocate away fans into the Broomloan/Govan corner as normal.

There must be some technicality that allows us to get around this somehow but it's not a good look and feels completely needless.

49 minutes ago, DMCs said:

We're going to need to be much better than we've been performing recently. Up against the only undefeated side and a side that actually have some options off the bench as well. Arguably our biggest domestic test so far.

Be a tough game sure but I'd say playing Celtic with a weakened side is a bigger test and it's one we came through.

Hearts have recruited very well and could certainly challenge for second but I think will fall short in to third.

At home we should be fine though.

13 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Rangers will, probably rightly, be gambling that teams want the guaranteed cash from away fans.  If Hearts or Hibs are still near the top come the next games they might well at least cut Rangers allocation if there's enough appetite from the home fans.

Does it frustrate that you have to decide the away allocation on how many home fans might want to turn up?

14 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Rangers will, probably rightly, be gambling that teams want the guaranteed cash from away fans.  If Hearts or Hibs are still near the top come the next games they might well at least cut Rangers allocation if there's enough appetite from the home fans.

We can have no complaints if our allocations are stopped or cut, I don't like how we've been acting here.

10 minutes ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Be a tough game sure but I'd say playing Celtic with a weakened side is a bigger test and it's one we came through.

Yes, that's the only one that competes with it considering the circumstances.

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

Should (on paper) be an easy win for Hertz but Rainjurz will have 14 men on the pitch.

2-1 home win. Sending off for Hertz. 

Dundee 1 Rangers 1

"Rangers dominated possession and territory and were undoubtedly dealt a raw deal when Lafferty's effort was wrongly ruled out for offside."

But aye Rangers get everything.

1 minute ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Dundee 1 Rangers 1

"Rangers dominated possession and territory and were undoubtedly dealt a raw deal when Lafferty's effort was wrongly ruled out for offside."

But aye Rangers get everything.

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

5 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

God what a staunch affair this is going to be 

The establishment clubs of Scotland’s two big cities battling it out for the top of the throne 

Handshakes all round at Ibrox 

I'm sure that sounded better in your head you bigoted p***k.