Table topping Rangers vs Undefeated Hearts

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, bennett said:

We were lucky there, looked as if it could've been red.

Amazing how often Rangers get lucky at Ibrox.

Every decision is always in our favour tbf.

We were awful for the first half hour, though I thought Rangers were very good. After that we kind of started to gain some composure so to lose the goal when we did stung but we couldn't complain at being behind. Too many players froze first half, mainly Smith and Souttar.

Second half was much better. We played higher up and while Rangers still made chances so did we. I was raging at McKay for shooting but you can't really blame him. The offside against Boyce I assume the linesman was steaming? Delighted for Halkett to get the goal he deserved that. 

Aribo should've walked at 0-0, was a shocker.

Edited by Tony Wonder

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aribo should've walked at 0-0, was a shocker.

Not even deemed worthy of inclusion by Sportscene, but a nothing 'handball' penalty appeal for the Buns was...

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Looking forward to Gerrards comments on this one.

Perhaps Aribo "just isnt learning"?

I see it wasnt covered by Sportscene or Richard "impartial" Foster who was doing the radio either.

You would think after all the controversy surrounding the porteous sending off that Sportscene would at least mention Aribo's high studs up challenge.

I see it wasnt covered by Sportscene or Richard "impartial" Foster who was doing the radio either.

And people still don't think there is a bias throughout Scotland towards the OF.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

And people still don't think there is a bias throughout Scotland towards the OF.

Yep, thing is we were leading when Porteous was sent off and it clearly had an impact on the remainder of the match.

You have to assume that the outcome at the weekend may also have been impacted had Aribo been sent off.

However its the lack of any coverage or hot takes that is the most galling for me - Richard Foster was (on Saturday) still talking of Porteous tackle as "a potential career ender" when he was asked about the social media stuff - he was covering the Hearts match for R Scotland and said hee haw about Aribos straight leg, out of control, studs out challenge.

No discussion on Sportscene either.

Aye, they all even themselves out................................

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, the BBC are well known for their pro-Rangers bias right enough 🤣

I'm as surprised as you that it wasn't discussed further, I'm just not sure the "BBC Pro-Rangers Bias" argument holds up very well.

That’s because you get your news from Jim traynor 

On 16/10/2021 at 18:55, bennett said:

We were lucky there, looked as if it could've been red.

You weren’t lucky, unless you mean you are lucky that Robertson is a spineless p***k. Wasn’t even mentioned in the highlights either. That was nothing to do with luck either. 😀

24 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, the BBC are well known for their pro-Rangers bias right enough 🤣

I'm as surprised as you that it wasn't discussed further, I'm just not sure the "BBC Pro-Rangers Bias" argument holds up very well.

Yes. Yes they are. Just because the victim mentality at your club has created a fantasy where they aren’t, doesn’t mean they are against you. It’s actually quite cringe for the rest of us, watching them crawl up your club’s sphincter, despite the ban being in place. 🤮