Downdee v Aberdown 16/10/21

Genuine question to Aberdeen fans here.  Brown was nowhere near good enough last season.  He was appalling tonight.  Does he usually play better than that?  If not, why is he playing, let alone captaining your team?
It's sad that a 35 year old Charlie Adam plays you off the park.

5 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

This ref is a fuckin moron emoji1787.png

I’ve seen that muppet multiple times at Links Park and he is by quite a long way the worst I’ve ever seen.  He’s overly officious .. has small man syndrome .. knows all the rules but hasn’t a clue when it comes to real foul.  Usually refuses to book players in the first half … then when players start to push it out come a flurry of cards for not very much.  As like tonight it ends up with both sides losing it with him. His booking of Hedges and the non booking for the Dundee guy two minutes later for exactly the same foul was classic Colin Steven .. utterly fkkn clueless. 

Get in, Aberdeen are absolutely abject. Expected more from them despite their equally poor run. Adam returning is massive, he was brilliant. Game had the lot, but really pleased with how aggressive we were. Hope Byrne is OK but looked a sore one.  One of those challenges you can argue either way, I thought it was excessive but not with intent. 

A goal for Griffiths, a real team performance, and 3 points. We’re up and running! 

Well done Dundee you deserved to win .

As for us well our problems are with our f n chairman who has given a high profile job in scottish football to his mate Glass  with zero experience.

We are relegation fodder unless Glass is replaced.

Would any Dons fan trust Glass with funds in January  to bring in players to save us from relegation ....i wouldn't.

Never had a problem with Dundee or their fans i hope they enjoy their victory,my problem is internal Cormack and as he is running the show i fear the worst.

Edited by ken es
spelling

6 hours ago, DrewDon said:

By all means enjoy it, Aberdeen, but enjoy it by being fucking disciplined. 

Disgraceful display of spitting by your DAB manager in the technical area, as for the on-field Aberdeen display, enough said.

In fairness the ref was far worse than Glass's coaching ability. Time for Strictly now, concentrate now and watch the footwork.

Regards

imageproxy.gif.765b7102b4d5706bea6265a9ccffb7ef.gif

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Nice to see that the fans of other clubs who spent years telling us that McInnes was actually shite have suddenly decided that McInnes was actually good.

Other fans told you to be careful what you wished for tbh. It was the Aberdeen fans saying McInnes was shite.

8 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Other fans told you to be careful what you wished for tbh. It was the Aberdeen fans saying McInnes was shite.

What the f**k is this?

Many of us said McInnes has to go and that the next five managers may be crap. You still have to make that initial decision.

We'd long passed our peak under Derek.