Downdee v Aberdown 16/10/21

Coaches/Managers get red cards if they hold onto the ball and prevent play continuing, and/or if they block a player getting to the ball using their body.

2021-10-16_23-16-30.png.08d3da78d2be873e28eaf770bd248907.png

If you're being pedantic, which that wee dweeb ref seems to be every time I've ever witnessed him, then McPake threw the ball away, and Mackay kept it away from MacKenzie by rolling it about under his foot.

I'd guess any appeal depends on the refs report and what hes claimed McPake/Mackay done.

16 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

‘We all hoped you were staging a fight back’. f**k off Rob.

He was working for "RedTV", to be fair. The interview is framed as being from an Aberdeen fan's perspective.

I mean, without the "Stephen get tae f**k" angle of course. 

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake should hopefully get his red overturned. Had no involvement in the incident whatsoever.

He was the one that caused it by catching the ball and throwing it behind him into the Dundee dugout like a wee kid. I think that the rule is that if the referee isn’t sure who caused problems in the technical area, the highest official, the manager, gets punted.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He was the one that caused it by catching the ball and throwing it behind him into the Dundee dugout like a wee kid. I think that the rule is that if the referee isn’t sure who caused problems in the technical area, the highest official, the manager, gets punted.

That's just mewling pish. MacKenzie caused it by shoving members of our dugout.

Edited by Ludo*1

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's just mewling pish. MacKenzie caused it by shoving members of our dugout.

So McPake didn’t catch the ball and to stop the throw in being taken, throw it backwards into the Dundee dugout? That didn’t happen, no?

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

So McPake didn’t catch the ball and to stop the throw in being taken, throw it backwards into the Dundee dugout? That didn’t happen, no?

If my GIF is working, you can see exactly what happened and it was your player raising his hands.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

If my GIF is working, you can see exactly what happened and it was your player raising his hands.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bloody hell man, open your eyes. The incident starts because your manager catches the ball and throws it backwards into the dugout to stop the throw in being taken. That’s not up for debate, and with our old chum Random Guy providing us with the relevant laws a wee while ago, it shows exactly why McPake was red carded. 

It’s true though you were bottom that season , and the first season of the ten team league you finished the same points as Dundee and Utd and stayed up on goal difference , along with Celtic your the only team never to have been relegated, maybe this will finally be your year , 
So not bottom...

6 minutes ago, Highloon said:
3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
McPake should hopefully get his red overturned. Had no involvement in the incident whatsoever.

Perhaps, but what a bunch of bully boy cnuts on the bench

4 minutes ago, Highloon said:

Bunch of Cnuts

Just now, Highloon said:

So not bottom...

30 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Bloody hell man, open your eyes. The incident starts because your manager catches the ball and throws it backwards into the dugout to stop the throw in being taken. That’s not up for debate, and with our old chum Random Guy providing us with the relevant laws a wee while ago, it shows exactly why McPake was red carded. 

The incident starts because your player thinks he's billy big bollocks. Managers and staff time and again leave the ball.

Declan Gallagher deserves to be suspended after tonight. Not for the Byrne challenge, that was a freak accident, but for being an absolutely hot-headed seething melt lashing out at everyone he could because his team are unbelievably shite.

Also, because he is shite.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee