Downdee v Aberdown 16/10/21

Safe to say I enjoyed that. We made it more nervy than it should have been, though, by sitting too deep after going 2-0 up and it cost us a cheap goal. But I think it ended up being far more comfortable than it felt because Aberdeen were pretty toothless up front.

I'm trying to remember if I've been to a game before that's hit the 100-minute mark (not including ET). 

Really think the later KO time was a success as well. Aberdeen fans certainly made it a successful day for the surrounding pubs. Home attendance wasn't noticably down on anything else this season and playing under the lights is just that bit more special.

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Really think the later KO time was a success as well. Aberdeen fans certainly made it a successful day for the surrounding pubs. Home attendance wasn't noticably down on anything else this season and playing under the lights is just that bit more special.

Aberdeen will get plenty of live Friday night games next season. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Battered on the park, skelpt ootside TipTop.

Blood for blood. Kick to kill. 

You sound like a fun sort of guy. 

There'll be MP's all over the country boulting their doors right now. 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Surely there's no way McPake's red stands, does literally nothing wrong regarding the rammy. All McKenzie there.

Is it not something to do with a member of the coaching staff getting a card, automatically goes to the manager?

52 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is it not something to do with a member of the coaching staff getting a card, automatically goes to the manager?

Well no, since Aberdeen's goalkeeping coach was the one sent off rather than Glass.

Even then, Murray McDowell does nothing, tries to kick the ball out of the dugout when MacKenzie pushes him. No way that red card should survive an appeal.

As if I hadn't already though that the referee had a horrific game, that's the stupidest decision of the lot.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Other than a bit of tomfoolery hiding the ball they did f**k all either. The Dons player lost his shit. It was handbags at the end of the day.