Downdee v Aberdown 16/10/21

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Nope. One bus went to one mates pub "these 4 have been on it all night, f**k them off" then a load of bother in city centre and Aberdeen fans stopped the other Aberdeen fans being arseholes.

Gid c***s. 

Glad to hear.

Can't remember the name of the bar Dons fans used to go to in Dundee but it was rarely left in good nick.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Aberdeen fans are a good bunch. Never seen 'self policing' like it. My mates pubs remained pretty much unscathed. Good c***s. 

Thanks for that my favourite away day is Dundee away,we for the most part are realists and know our team are playing shite just now.Hope we both can stay up.Jesus how shite does that sound. Oh the joys .

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Must be reading a different thread bud.

Nah. I get the feeling that either your heart's not in it because you realise that a win against a dreadful Aberdeen doesn't mean that you're not shite yourself, or more likely, you've just forgotten what winning and ripping the pish out of other fans is like. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Glad to hear.

Can't remember the name of the bar Dons fans used to go to in Dundee but it was rarely left in good nick.

Was it not always the place up on Clepington Road that used to take a pelting ? 

The name fails me at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Nah. I get the feeling that either your heart's not in it because you realise that a win against a dreadful Aberdeen doesn't mean that you're not shite yourself, or more likely, you've just forgotten what winning and ripping the pish out of other fans is like. 

Pin by haley catherine Ⓥ on the smiths | Johnny marr, The smiths morrissey,  Johnny

GIRFUY. Sheep boy.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Glad to hear.

Ambassador. Nae idea if it was turned over again. Hopefully not, new lassie has spent a fucking bomb on it. 

18 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

No bottom went straight down , no play offs , you did get a play off after being second bottom and beat I think airdrie in the play offs 

We beat Dunfermline in a playoff once but that year we would have played Falkirk in a playoff if they had played to the rules.