Downdee v Aberdown 16/10/21

I hate playing Aberdeen. They’re the one team in the league that consistently battered us in performance and result. Always puzzles me that they cant get a result off the old firm because they always look like a better side than the other 2 against us.

Edited by RossDee01

l actually like when we play Aberdeen.  Pittodrie is a good day out and the atmosphere at Dens against Aberdeen is usually good.  Yes, we usually never win against Aberdeen but then again I’m getting pretty used to not winning these days so what does that matter?

32 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

l actually like when we play Aberdeen.  Pittodrie is a good day out and the atmosphere at Dens against Aberdeen is usually good.  Yes, we usually never win against Aberdeen but then again I’m getting pretty used to not winning these days so what does that matter?

Let’s beat these muttonfuckers. 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think I've witnessed us beat both Rangers and Celtic more than I've seen us beat Aberdeen.

We went through a good patch when playing them at Pittodrie in the late 90's early 2000's. Those days seem like such a distant memory!

17 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We went through a good patch when playing them at Pittodrie in the late 90's early 2000's. Those days seem like such a distant memory!

I remember you lot celebrating like we did earlier in the season at Livingston, when you beat us to confirm that you would end sixth before the first split.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I remember you lot celebrating like we did earlier in the season at Livingston, when you beat us to confirm that you would end sixth before the first split.

Yeah, I was at that game. 

Ahhh..the dizzy heights of Ivanoooo, Darioooo.