Downdee v Aberdown 16/10/21

23 hours ago, EpicMike said:

The novelty of the kick off time means i'm gonna be at this. Aside from that, not much to be excited about.

Both teams to be 'exposed' to a global audience?

disgusted not safe for work GIF

Is Griffiths banned yet or is that waiting on the police and courts now? And Adam is still injured right?

Hopefully Hedges manages a start for us. 

I think that folk predicting a snorefest are wide of the mark and that it's going to be an incident packed, low quality, laugh a minute. 

Dons win due to being incentivised by bonuses. 

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

Is Griffiths banned yet or is that waiting on the police and courts now? And Adam is still injured right?

Hopefully Hedges manages a start for us. 

I think that folk predicting a snorefest are wide of the mark and that it's going to be an incident packed, low quality, laugh a minute. 

Dons win due to being incentivised by bonuses. 

Hearing on the 14th for Griffiths. Adam is targeting to be back for this one.

St Johnstone hadn't won a game until they played us. 

St Mirren hadn't won a game until they played us. 

Celtic hadn't won away since Admin Day until they played us. 

Dundee haven't won a game yet, we have won 13 on the spin against Dundee and haven't lost to them in the league since 2004. This is going to end well. 

• Jacksgranda changed the title to Downdee v Aberdown 16/10/21

This match ain't finishing 0-0. The kick off time allowing for a drunken atmosphere and the antagonistic feelings both sets of supporters have for their current managers is going to ensure a cup tie atmosphere.

In fact, I think a draw is unlikely too.

A mistake by someone is going to send the 3 points to someone, I know not where...

I couldn't give a fu ck, hopefully I'll have just attended a sold out Beachnut Lane to see Pontefract Collieries triumph over FC Halifax Town or whatever their phoenix handle is now...

Edited by Bogbrush1903

8 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

This match ain't finishing 0-0. The kick off time allowing for a drunken atmosphere and the antagonistic feelings both sets of supporters have for their current managers is going to ensure a cup tie atmosphere.

In fact, I think a draw is unlikely too.

A mistake by someone is going to send the 3 points to someone, I know not where...

I couldn't give a fu ck, hopefully I'll have just attended a sold out Beachnut Lane to see Pontefract Collieries triumph over FC Halifax Town or whatever their phoenix handle is now...

I’m not sure how much faith we should put in what you say from now on. You can’t even spell the name of the ground of your heroes. ( you got me intrigued)

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m not sure how much faith we should put in what you say from now on. You can’t even spell the name of the ground of your heroes. ( you got me intrigued)

Haha, indeed, embarrassing error Beech named after the nut the tree produces not after a beach (Pontefract definitely not on the coast).

It's only my second visit (I was at the Handsworth game on Saturday). I'm following the winner in the FA Cup starting with Penrith in the Extra Preliminary Round.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

Aberdeen don't often lose at Dens Park, in seasons where we get the opportunity to play there. Not to say it never happens (there was a Scottish Cup defeat there under McInnes), but it's generally a good venue for us.

Given the current upcoming fixtures, this clearly provides the best hope of getting a badly-needed three points.

If we lose, it is going to be absolutely toxic, with the later k.o. time contributing to that.