Downdee v Aberdown 16/10/21

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We need to wi..., ach, what's the fucking point

Classic bottom 6 clash here. Would be nice to win for a change, but I'm sure we'll find a way to lose to the worst Aberdeen team in a decade.

No, no, no, - strong squad on paper, need the defence organised, bit more pace required up front, give Glass (even more) time etc and repeat after every defeat

I would expect Griffiths and Adam back for this one, possibly even Jakubiak.

He needs to play a 442 but he won't.

Legzdins

Kerr Ashcroft Fontaine Marshall 

McMullan Adam McGhee McCowan 

Cummings Griffiths

I know it's a while away yet.

4 minutes ago, The Master said:

Aberdeen have the hot potato which means a guaranteed away win. 

Only if we turned up on Saturday coming. Even then we probably elect to choose ends, rather than kick off...

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

What's that? A team struggling for form playing Dundee? Congratulations on your cigars-out 2-0 away win you sheep-shagging b*****ds.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

St Johnstone and st Mirren both got their first win of the season against us and Celtic just won away for the first time since Brendan Rodgers was manager. 

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We need to wi..., ach, what's the fucking point

Classic bottom 6 clash here. Would be nice to win for a change, but I'm sure we'll find a way to lose to the worst Aberdeen team in a decade.

2 hours ago, The Master said:

Aberdeen have the hot potato which means a guaranteed away win. 

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

What's that? A team struggling for form playing Dundee? Congratulations on your cigars-out 2-0 away win you sheep-shagging b*****ds.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Good positive attitude already. 

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

No, no, no, - strong squad on paper, need the defence organised, bit more pace required up front, give Glass (even more) time etc and repeat after every defeat

Jacksgranda min, are you seriously suggesting that we should sack a manager after 6 months in charge, and less than 3 months into the season with his own squad? Much as I like you, that’s preposterous.

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Jacksgranda min, are you seriously suggesting that we should sack a manager after 6 months in charge, and less than 3 months into the season with his own squad? Much as I like you, that’s preposterous.

See where we are at the end of October.

4 more defeats and serious questions will have to be asked.

Does the fact we're 3 months into the season with his own squad and we're sitting ninth having lost 4 in a row when we should have picked up 7/8 points not give you cause for concern?