Internet access in stadiums

I’m frustrated with my complete lack of access when at games. Yesterday I couldn’t check FlashScore or BBCSport whilst my son next to me could. I’m with 3, he’s EE. I have no internet the entire time I was in McDiarmid Park, but also at Hibs, Dundee and St Mirren recently. iPhone shows 4G and full call signal. No point contacting the provider as they just tel you to delete the cache and reinstall the apps.

I used to connect fairy well before the pandemic. Maybe it’s covid’s fault :)Any thoughts?

I've noticed the same issue at Tannadice and McDiarmid this season. Few people I spoke to had the same at New Love Street as well.

I would guess that clubs have maybe switched off the Cell Towers inside their grounds during the pandemic and haven't switched them back on?

Use to get 4G easily in Tannadice as well.

I sometimes have the live stream running on my phone during the game to catch the replays but at half time I cant load a page because everyone is on checking scores and it overloads the system. I'm on 3 as well. It's purely a bandwidth issue and EE invest in their infrastructure a lot more than 3 do which is why they're a lot more expensive.

Anyone know any stadium WiFi codes?  The Caley Stadium used to be 'Caley19' or something but they changed it at the start of the season and my phone keeps flashing up with 'Password Incorrect' when I get near the stadium.  Victoria Park's was 'Ro55Suite' or something.

I’m frustrated with my complete lack of access when at games. Yesterday I couldn’t check FlashScore or BBCSport whilst my son next to me could. I’m with 3, he’s EE. I have no internet the entire time I was in McDiarmid Park, but also at Hibs, Dundee and St Mirren recently. iPhone shows 4G and full call signal. No point contacting the provider as they just tel you to delete the cache and reinstall the apps.
I used to connect fairy well before the pandemic. Maybe it’s covid’s fault [emoji4]Any thoughts?
Never had an issue at Saints games.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Anyone know any stadium WiFi codes?  The Caley Stadium used to be 'Caley19' or something but they changed it at the start of the season and my phone keeps flashing up with 'Password Incorrect' when I get near the stadium.  Victoria Park's was 'Ro55Suite' or something.

Believe Countys is "KKK4EVA" these days.

3 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

I've noticed the same issue at Tannadice and McDiarmid this season. Few people I spoke to had the same at New Love Street as well.

I would guess that clubs have maybe switched off the Cell Towers inside their grounds during the pandemic and haven't switched them back on?

Maybe they just don't want people on their phones and to just watch the football and half time to speak to one another. 

Dosnt bother me to much 

3 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Maybe it depends on the network.  I got 4g no bother yesterday with Vodafone, my elder son couldn’t get anything though I don’t know his network.

I’m not a master hacker or anything but if it was Caley19 in 2019 it might be worth trying Caley21