QoS V Partick Th. ( SPFL Trust Trophy)

Is it just me or are we moving our best wide player (Gibson) about to accommodate AJ's boy. 

Yes. I think we probably have to get used to it. Not sure it would have happened in many other circumstances other than a father/son situation given how good Gibson has been in that position

1 minute ago, Manwithnoball said:

We play so much better with ball on deck but everything is up in the air. 🤯🤯🤯

Everything has to go long when you play a back nine.

When our defenders are on the ball the Jags players are pressing us straight away, when Thistle are on the ball we just sit back and let them build up an attack.

When we do launch these long balls the midfield stop to watch what's going to happen instead of pushing on to help Paton.

Enough of this negative pish - it's a cup tie FFS!

Just now, Slipmat said:

Everything has to go long when you play a back nine.

When our defenders are on the ball the Jags players are pressing us straight away, when Thistle are on the ball we just sit back and let them build up an attack.

When we do launch these long balls the midfield stop to watch what's going to happen instead of pushing on to help Paton.

Enough of this negative pish - it's a cup tie FFS!

Totally agree AJ is man marking turner with Liddle and siting deep then playing long to the 2 smallest guys on the park.

We've been totally dominant without creating very much - although Tiffoney absolutely should have scored his early chance, and a more favourable bounce would have given Smith a tap in. The keeper (Brynn?) has done well dealing with the crosses though. 

Not sure why Queens are sitting off us quite so much. 

8 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

We've been totally dominant without creating very much - although Tiffoney absolutely should have scored his early chance, and a more favourable bounce would have given Smith a tap in. The keeper (Brynn?) has done well dealing with the crosses though. 

Not sure why Queens are sitting off us quite so much. 

We have done it a couple of times so far this season, second half at Raith and for the first 45 mins against Hamilton and Inverness we barely got out of our own half. Tonight has been a little bit better than those but not by much, our couple of decent pieces of play have been the times we have tried to get it down. 

What a miss from Turner I think from the corner straight after our goal, that apart I think we have been comfortable this half. We have had more play this half and Paton can’t miss the target with his header. 

I think we might be struggling to keep hold of Lee Connelly.