Todays scores 2/10

2 hours ago, superpollok said:

Superb Pollok. 11 v 11 one team going to win, 10v11 one team going to win. So the ref somehow sends a Pollok player off when getting treatment and abuse cos he tells a fan to F off, and another when he is fouled and lands on their player. Had to help Talbot somehow

I hate bitter knuts who greet that the referee was against them, he was pish for both sides. But take a wee breather to jog your memory, you were in front thanks to an awful goalkeeping blunder and a penalty. Jordon Longmuir made two worldy saves during that time. If you think about it Andy Leishman never made a save of any note throughout the game. You got three men sent off, we got two penalties given against us. Absolutely brilliant afternoons football, great venue, big crowd, six goals, a great advertisement for the division.

Embarrassing for darvel , opposition clubs officials and players will be at the ground and visiting fans on way when that got called off.

All that billy big baws nonsense from committee men and or fans over the years and this happens when every other game is on.

Farcical.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, bankieholm4me4 said:

Embarrassing for darvel , opposition clubs officials and players will be at the ground and visiting fans on way when that got called off.

All that billy big baws nonsense from committee men and or fans over the years and this happens when every other game is on.

Farcical.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

It was pishing down in Killie on Saturday morning!

Its not as if Darvel haven’t tried to fix the problem either.