Todays scores 2/10

Superb Pollok. 11 v 11 one team going to win, 10v11 one team going to win. So the ref somehow sends a Pollok player off when getting treatment and abuse cos he tells a fan to F off, and another when he is fouled and lands on their player. Had to help Talbot somehow

Edited by superpollok

1 minute ago, superpollok said:

Superb Pollok. 11 v 11 one team going to win, 10v11 one team going to win. So the ref somehow sends a Pollok player off when getting treatment and abuse cos he tells a fan to F off, and another when he is fouled and lands on their player. Had to help Talbot somehow

Pollok saw the game out brilliantly. I've no idea if the penalties and red cards were all justified, but I think it's extremely presumptuous to say Pollok were going to win before the second and third red cards. It was about as unpredictable a game as I've ever witnessed!

14 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Pollok saw the game out brilliantly. I've no idea if the penalties and red cards were all justified, but I think it's extremely presumptuous to say Pollok were going to win before the second and third red cards. It was about as unpredictable a game as I've ever witnessed!

I have seen how this team have played this season and again seen how they played today with 8, 2 more men on the park and I have no doubt this team would have ran out winners. 
But the ref was hell bent in being the centre of attention, I assume he had someone watching him today so desperate to be the ‘star of the show’

37 minutes ago, superpollok said:

I have seen how this team have played this season and again seen how they played today with 8, 2 more men on the park and I have no doubt this team would have ran out winners. 
But the ref was hell bent in being the centre of attention, I assume he had someone watching him today so desperate to be the ‘star of the show’

well Talbot have generally improved in the second half of games so I suspect it might not have been the scoosh you think it would have been, however we will never know. 

BUILDBASE
Premier Div
Beith 3-3 Rutherglen
Clydebank 0-1 Kilwinning
Cumbernauld 3-2 Bonnyton
Cumnock 3-0 Blantyre
Darvel P-P Kirkintilloch
Hurlford 3-1 Benburb
Irvine Meadow 2-0 Troon
Largs Th 1-3 Kilbirnie
Pollok 3-3 Auchinleck
Rossvale 1-2 Glenafton