Overrated shite attractions

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I like the Edinburgh Festival fireworks. I listen to the concert on a portable radio and watch the fireworks. 

Can't really be overrated because it's free to watch!

It can. There's tons of stuff that's free that actually costs you to watch because it's desperately shit. 

I was going to do a hilarious bit about yer maw / my maw / etc., but there's loads of stuff that actually seeps your soul by seeing it.

3 hours ago, shahid khan said:

I'll add Legoland (Windsor) to this. Spent a couple of days here last week and it's just a glorified fairground. Theme park is certainly an overstatement.

Why did you go back on the second day if it's so shite?

3 hours ago, shahid khan said:

I'll add Legoland (Windsor) to this. Spent a couple of days here last week and it's just a glorified fairground. Theme park is certainly an overstatement.

I left some uncomplimentary remarks on their Twitter feed.

I got blocked.

Was also there last week. Enjoyed the theme park and my son loved it. Stayed at the castle hotel and the food was fucking shocking. Ended up getting a pizza ordered in the second night due to it being so bad. Would definitely go back although not sure if I would stay at the hotel