VAR in Scottish Football

VAR in Scottish Football  

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Absolutely devastated, 25 years following my club, last 10 or so home and away but at the end of next season that’ll be me done in terms of going every week.

This coming in destroys the entertainment value and no longer makes it worth it for me.

Just now, Les Cabbage said:

Absolutely devastated, 25 years following my club, last 10 or so home and away but at the end of next season that’ll be me done in terms of going every week.

This coming in destroys the entertainment value and no longer makes it worth it for me.

A7B651D7-5FFA-4380-86B2-F82188E4C513.jpeg

1 minute ago, buddie06smfc said:

Andrew Dallas will be as well refereeing the game standing beside the monitor with the amount he gets wrong, he’ll never be away from it. 

Not the only one tbf. 

2 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

This is the crux of it for me.

You see football as “entertainment”. 

I see it as a competitive sport where the players and teams deserve it to be fairly officiated.

I suggest you go to the theatre instead, then you’ll get the drama you want. 

16 minutes ago, Donathan said:

This is the crux of it for me.

You see football as “entertainment”. 

I see it as a competitive sport where the players and teams deserve it to be fairly officiated.

I suggest you go to the theatre instead, then you’ll get the drama you want. 

Football competitive? really?

Is the problem folk have with it the entire concept of additional intervention, or is it a worry that it won't be used sensibly/correctly/consistently? 

If it is the latter, it seems daft to not want to proceed with a potentially useful tool out of a fear of the tool not being used correctly. 

Seems a good idea to me but I'm clearly missing something based on the reaction of everyone else. 

3 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Is the problem folk have with it the entire concept of additional intervention, or is it a worry that it won't be used sensibly/correctly/consistently? 

If it is the latter, it seems daft to not want to proceed with a potentially useful tool out of a fear of the tool not being used correctly. 

Seems a good idea to me but I'm clearly missing something based on the reaction of everyone else. 

It's the time it takes for me, and the fact that you will need to think twice before you start celebrating a goal.  It's a good idea for getting decisions in your favour that the ref will miss constantly.