Elgin City vs Stirling Albion

Weather warnings for heavy rain tomorrow afternoon, hopefully the game will avoid the worst of it. Absolutely hammering down in Ross-shire this morning.

We're missing Hester, Little and Cooper still. Draper isn't ready to start and no idea what the score is with Jaime Wilson. I am...not that confident.

Always a difficult game at Elgin, think last time we were up their we got beat, so let’s hope we can continue our good form after a good win over Cowdenbeath.

Currently sitting 2nd in the League would be great to get all 3 points from this game but would be happy for a share of the points. Let’s hope for the best it makes the long journey down the A9 worthwhile if we can get the 3 points.

Prediction Elgin 1 Albion 2 [emoji3]

I hate playing Elgin, we always play crap against them - minus the 5-2 win a few seasons back. If Hester is out that will be good for us, a player that can change a game and that I have always rated. Hopefully heading back down the road at 5pm with 3 points, If not, stop the bus at the side of the A9 and leave me there please. 

Fair weather fan. Elgin TV for me. Elgin are reliable coupon busters in my world.

Against BB, 4-0,fans and KR reckoned the score line flattered us. What happened too, if we had played well it would have been 6-0.

What I’m liking about SAFC this season , is goals are coming from not 1-2 players . But 5-6. An Albion win would be putting down a marker for reminder of season.

3 wins and a draw v Stirling last season was the reason we finished above them. They're very much a team in form whereas we're a bit up and down. Seeing Wilson and Draper for the first time shall be interesting although I don't have particularly high hopes for either. I've not seen much of us this season as I'm playing football most Saturdays so I'm looking forward to it.

Good win in the end felt we edged it in the 1st half scoring just before halftime, 2nd half Elgin came at us but we managed to stand firm and the second goal from Dale Carrick sealed the points for us.

Keeps us in 2nd spot 4 behind Kelty who neat Annan 2-1 today.

Not really sure why we played the first half with precisely zero attackers on the pitch. Wilson looked impressive when he came on and caused Stirling's defence no end of trouble. We really took the game to Stirling in the second half and deserved more from the game, Stirling clinical enough to take the chances when they came.

Haven't really been keeping much of an eye on him this season but McEwan had an absolutely rotten game and seems to have regressed a fair bit from when we first signed him.